+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lastmanout...

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    FFS.... I'm to scared to edit it ^^^^^
    Done it for you Chalky

Stoke was good too. Booting the ball into the crowd to get the final whistle came just in time for my nails.

I don’t do an awful lot of away games so I don’t really have a favourite away pub. When I do I like to get there early and find a pub well away from the ground. I do a lot of walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastmanout View Post
    Stoke was good too. Booting the ball into the crowd to get the final whistle came just in time for my nails.

I don’t do an awful lot of away games so I don’t really have a favourite away pub. When I do I like to get there early and find a pub well away from the ground. I do a lot of walking.
    Have you ever visited Meadow Lane and did you go into Hooters just down the road from the ground,for some reason away fans always seem to head there,I've never been in but I think that their burgers are good because I've overheard some of them talking about the massive baps in there

No Chalky, never been to Meadow Lane, nor to Hooters massive baps or not. When I visit Nottingham I like to go to the Trip.

Have you ever visited Meadow Lane and did you go into Hooters just down the road from the ground,for some reason away fans always seem to head there,I've never been in but I think that their burgers are good because I've overheard some of them talking about the massive baps in there
    It's a few years since I've been to Hooters Chalky but I well remember the multitude of baps. It may have changed since I was last there though. Have you heard if they still do a complimentary tongue sandwich?

Winning at Stoke was more a feeling of relief than celebration, truth be told.

Especially after the nerve shredding Aldershot games.

History has shown how tricky it can be to get out of the Conference if you don't manage it on the first attempt, so there was a massive amount at stake.

I've never understood the appeal of Hooters, it's not my idea of fun to pay over the odds for watered down beer just to perv at a few whores.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastmanout View Post
    No Chalky, never been to Meadow Lane, nor to Hooters massive baps or not. When I visit Nottingham I like to go to the Trip.
    Aye the Trip is ace but for tourists

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    It's a few years since I've been to Hooters Chalky but I well remember the multitude of baps. It may have changed since I was last there though. Have you heard if they still do a complimentary tongue sandwich?

By the sounds of it you know far more than me on the ins and outs of Hooters howoldboy,I don't think that I would be comfortable in there but away fans head straight over there so it must be popular for some reason

By the sounds of it you know far more than me on the ins and outs of Hooters howoldboy,I don't think that I would be comfortable in there but away fans head straight over there so it must be popular for some reason
    I think it may be ideal for you Chalky because the staff like a cockatoo.

The XL cheese crisps came this morning and I shall try a bag sometime over the weekend but I'm braced myself for disappointment,if I like them does it make me a Cumbrian?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)