+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Data Dystopia

Data Dystopia

Smart this - to dumb that, apps, cams ,wriistband discipline etc - just eavesdroppers and peeping toms, out to corner us into easily managed pockets of regulation.

Damn the Tech, and to Hell with those that shape it to our disadvantage.

"An FT film starring Lydia West and Arthur Darvill in collaboration with Sonia Friedman Productions and supported by Luminate. An interrogation scene explores how Covid-19 has exposed the tension between the need for data to track and trace, and the right to privacy and justice"

The Tories have been rumbled Norder. They have just been slaughtered on their home turf in the Chesham and Amersham by-election.

Starmer's team lost their deposit.

The UK electorate are obviously not as daft as I have always thought they were.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Are you fecking joking BT, the dumb ****s voted for the LibDems, if they think Ed Davey has the answer to the nation's problems god help them, and us. Trust me on this BT, the LibDems are not our saviours. I thought you would have known that.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Are you fecking joking BT, the dumb ****s voted for the LibDems, if they think Ed Davey has the answer to the nation's problems god help them, and us. Trust me on this BT, the LibDems are not our saviours. I thought you would have known that.
    Nowhere did I say that sinkov, I explicitly said the Tories have been rumbled.

As far as I am concerned it could have been the Monster Raving Looney Mad Party who got in - anybody but the f*cking Tories.

I don't think it's any co-incidence that HS2 is due to devastate the local countryside, and the blond blob of jelly once promised to put that eye-wateringly expensive white elephant out of it's misery. He reneged on that promise, so the good folk of Amersham have given him a thoroughly deserved kicking. Whether the Yellow Peril can replicate this result across the country I very much doubt.

I don't think it's any co-incidence that HS2 is due to devastate the local countryside, and the blond blob of jelly once promised to put that eye-wateringly expensive white elephant out of it's misery. He reneged on that promise, so the good folk of Amersham have given him a thoroughly deserved kicking. Whether the Yellow Peril can replicate this result across the country I very much doubt.
    Pity 59er threw his toys out of the pram, I'm sure he would tell us about their chances.

Daily Telegraph,

"Talking to voters in Chesham town centre on Friday morning there was barely suppressed fury at the Government’s decision to press ahead with the high speed rail link they regard as cutting a swathe through their local countryside."

Pity 59er threw his toys out of the pram, I'm sure he would tell us about their chances.
    A shame he hasn't stuck around to rub our noses in this result. His toy-throwing did surprise me, I still have no idea why pointing out that the government were lying about the Covid stats should have discombobulated him so much. After all, I only ever used the government's own stats to prove they were lying.

Correct Sinkov; they are woke nutters, who would return us to the ever loving arms of the EU in a heartbeat, They are also Globalist "Build back better" Clowns. Tories lost with HS2 playing a big issue in the seat for one thing. Libs are worse than Labour and that IS saying something!!! We have literally nobody electable now to vote for. Tories are Progressives as well. We are knackered.

The Tories have been rumbled Norder. They have just been slaughtered on their home turf in the Chesham and Amersham by-election.

Starmer's team lost their deposit.

folk Vote - for farce - it's all childrens programming, and about as meaningful as thomas the tank engine versus muffin the mule etc - was always the elite behind the scenes running the show....and no different today, other than computers and algorithms to work it out for them, can do/say whatever they like.....shlit in and shlit out - and as ever, all they need is the same willing publica to get plissed on the their debilitating sludge of cyclical repetition.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)