+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ismael Going ?

If Val goes - and fingers crossed he doesn’t - then I’d expect Alexander Blessin to become HC.

Not bothered either way , he goes he goes , he stays he stays .

The door is forever revolving except for those who enter through the turnstiles .

Way past having any emotional attachments to anybody employed by the club to get football results these days .

We move on .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not bothered either way , he goes he goes , he stays he stays .

The door is forever revolving except for those who enter through the turnstiles .

Way past having any emotional attachments to anybody employed by the club to get football results these days .

We move on .
    Yes Animal ….. if he goes we move on.
    But the concern is …… we move on to what?
    We know what we will get with Valerian.
    And given we have a good summer recruitment - then that will be another push towards the top 6.
    We don’t know what we will get with another HC.
    That’s the concern.
    If Valerian goes - I for one will be massively disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Yes Animal ….. if he goes we move on.
    But the concern is …… we move on to what?
    We know what we will get with Valerian.
    And given we have a good summer recruitment - then that will be another push towards the top 6.
    We don’t know what we will get with another HC.
    That’s the concern.
    If Valerian goes - I for one will be massively disappointed.
    The only sure thing are the fans , everyone else is simply passing through .

Once you accept that FACT , disappointment doesn't come in to it .

We get better fees for head coaches/managers ,than we do for selling players!!,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    We get better fees for head coaches/managers ,than we do for selling players!!,
    A couple of mill for a manager who'd av thought bfc getting that, its sad but good buisness,but wats chances of us keeping that up, weve all mentioned it may av helped our young uns to not av fans wat will be will be agian.

[QUOTE=animallittle3;39803717]The only sure thing are the fans , everyone else is simply passing through .

Once you accept that FACT , disappointment doesn't come in to it .[/QUOTE
    Very true.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The only sure thing are the fans , everyone else is simply passing through .

Once you accept that FACT , disappointment doesn't come in to it .
    I suppose this is relative to a person’s expectations and ambitions for the club.
    IMO - the directors of the club have far bigger ambitions for the club than the majority of the fans have.
    If Valerian leaves I would expect the directors and CEO to be bitterly disappointed.

I suppose this is relative to a person’s expectations and ambitions for the club.
    IMO - the directors of the club have far bigger ambitions for the club than the majority of the fans have.
    If Valerian leaves I would expect the directors and CEO to be bitterly disappointed.
    Probably not that disappointed wi £2million in the sky rocket

The only thing the owners are interested in is making a good profit out of the club when they eventually decide to sell .

That could quite easily be as a championship club as they didn't pay anything substantial to buy it from Patrick Cryne , in fact they haven't even paid for it in full as yet .

I think you'll find Nudge that the majority of the fans haven't been sucked in to believing anything more than last season was a total one off and a bit of a fairy tale .

But you suit yourself , your the one with the meltdowns on here when your expectations aren't met .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast