+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Am no prude

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I do not understand what all the fuss is about Scotland football supporters travelling to London wearing kilts.
    In my opinion it is no different from people wearing a kilt when they get married.
    Some England football fans get dressed up as Richard the Lionheart when attending games at Wembley.
    It’s not the kilt.

It’s the loud mouthed behaviour that comes with the persona adopted.

Got lots of friends and family down there, wee trip to London to enjoy themselves. Dinna see a problem, every away support has an element of dafties imo, the larger the support the more dafties.
    Boys slagging kilt wearers?
    Dinna wear one unless a wedding but who gives a **** really?
    Some need to lighten up on here.
    I do agree we rros initial comparison tho and there wud no doubt be outrage by Sturgeon if English up here.
    Boys on the piss in London tho,nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Got lots of friends and family down there, wee trip to London to enjoy themselves. Dinna see a problem, every away support has an element of dafties imo, the larger the support the more dafties.
    Boys slagging kilt wearers?
    Dinna wear one unless a wedding but who gives a **** really?
    Some need to lighten up on here.
    I do agree we rros initial comparison tho and there wud no doubt be outrage by Sturgeon if English up here.
    Boys on the piss in London tho,nothing new.
    Having been on the receiving end of the happy go lucky tartan army’s abuse i just have a different view Eric. The uber Scot act gets right on my Walter Mittys.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Having been on the receiving end of the happy go lucky tartan army’s abuse i just have a different view Eric. The uber Scot act gets right on my Walter Mittys.
    I have as well H and some are Arseholes I agree.
    You also had dees on yer case bout yer flag tho, as I said dafties in all supports. My main point is yer regular boy on a jolly we pals, nae problem in my eyes.

You also had dees on yer case bout yer flag tho, as I said dafties in all supports. My main point is yer regular boy on a jolly we pals, nae problem in my eyes.
    Wearing kilts too….linked lol?

Eric we a love an away trip with the mates, on the piss, sing song etc, but some of this lot are an embarrassment, don’t know who your family or friends are down there but you’d hope they weren’t making a kunt of themselves like some of them are, I done Wembley twice in 80’s seen some sights, you never see on tv

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Eric we a love an away trip with the mates, on the piss, sing song etc, but some of this lot are an embarrassment, don’t know who your family or friends are down there but you’d hope they weren’t making a kunt of themselves like some of them are, I done Wembley twice in 80’s seen some sights, you never see on tv
    4 of my cousins are down for a few days, just enjoying the atmosphere and enjoying a wee bit normality. Few boys fae work also. I agree some go to far but many just having a good time.

What a phukkin wreck you are, Nicola Sturgeon wasn't even born in 1977 but look what happened then, goalposts, turf, dugouts, all taken back home.

Why do you people hate Scotland so much, there were 20,000 Scots at Trafalgar Sq a few years ago, no problems whatsoever.

Can any of you british nationalists explain what the issue is, the young guys who went to London in June did not wear kilts and were not 'tartan army', they were just scottish football fans. So what's the issue, clown????

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Why would Scotland fans care about you? Phukkin Walter Mitty right there jeezo

I would just ignore the reply from Taintedice to your post because he has not done his homework.
    Nicola Sturgeon was born on 19th July 1970 almost 7 years before the England v Scotland football match at Wembley in June 1977. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicola_Sturgeon

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)