+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So foundation guys only.

So foundation guys only.

I was a member but cancelled a myth or two back.

Do Scott Roberts and the other guy approve of what was supposed to be a voluntary donation to Dundee fc now getting preferential treatment?

Just asking.

Looks like to me like if you can't afford it you ain't getting to play......shame

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Do Scott Roberts and the other guy approve of what was supposed to be a voluntary donation to Dundee fc now getting preferential treatment?

Just asking.

Looks like to me like if you can't afford it you ain't getting to play......shame
    It’s a rather odd thing, feel gut sick for lads/ lasses that scrimp and save to follow our club but get **** all when it comes to ticket allocations.

Never thought I’d see us being elitist

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    It’s a rather odd thing, feel gut sick for lads/ lasses that scrimp and save to follow our club but get **** all when it comes to ticket allocations.

Never thought I’d see us being elitist
    It's actually made my mind up 're season tic....I'll watch on tv now.

Just to add like the simplicity of foundation.....but not if they are gonna get special treatment.

Only DFC can turn a decent idea with best intentions into it actually costing them money.

What has happened?

A total disgrace.

Loyal season ticket holder for fif**** years but not a foundation member won't get the opportunity to see the big draw pre season friendly against West Ham but might get into the Leyton Orient game.

Kicked square in the balls after years of loyalty.

I think that the decision by the club to prioritise members of the 1893 Foundation over Dundee supporters who are not members is totally wrong.
    The limited number of tickets for the West Ham should be allocated on a first come first served basis where people register at the Dundee Direct office a week before the game to obtain their ticket.
    I also think that it is wrong for favouritism to be given to season ticket holders for the Leyton Orient game. A lot of Dundee supporters do not have a season ticket because they can only attend a limited number of home league games at Dens Park each season and thanks to this decision by the club they are being treated like second class citizens.
    All Dundee supporters should be treated the same irrespective of whether they are a season ticket holder or a member of the 1893 Foundation.

everyone who wanted to could attend this game if it wasn't for the rules about covid.

Don't see the big deal,looks very similar to the arrangements for the 'totally random' draw for the play off game.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Just asking.

Mountains and molehills.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)