+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Slocombe signs new 2 year deal

Slocombe signs new 2 year deal

Iron Bru understand that S****horpe United are in discussions with Notts County goalkeeper Sam Slocombe over a return to Glanford Park.

The 33 year old is out of contract this summer and Iron boss Neil Cox, who worked with Slocombe at Meadow Lane, is keen to link up with the experienced goalkeeper for a second time.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 22-06-2021 at 12:35 PM.

I know some Notts fans wouldn’t be fussed. But, this would be a big blow in my opinion.

I hope Slocombe would see going to a team that narrowly avoided relegation as a bit of risk and not a real step up. Hopefully he’s settled at Notts and as no desire to uproot.

Hope he stays.

Wouldn't want him to leave but at the same time I do think that goalkeepers offer a great opportunity to utilise the Danes stat scouting analysis.

Decent keeper, but if he goes, we'll have to look elsewhere. Such is the nature of foosball.

I'd want him to stay too.
    And if the wage is comparable I think he will...a) Less to do, they finished about 22nd and let in a lot more goals. They're probably going to spend another season fending off relegation with pressure on their goal. In comparison, Notts are going to coast through a lot of games next season b) not much competition around at Notts, just nurturing a ****age keeper and any cover keeper that comes in c) didn't they give him the boot before? d) he comes from there, but I'll add that to the reasons he stays

My bet would be on him staying, if the other option is S****horpe
    Last edited by the_anticlough; 18-06-2021 at 11:38 AM.

Sorry for my unacceptable, expletive-ridden post.
    Thank god we're not interested in 'a ****age keeper from S****horpe'

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Sorry for my unacceptable, expletive-ridden post.
    Thank god we're not interested in 'a ****age keeper from S****horpe'
    Even worse would be a ****age keeper from S****horpe who was born in Middle***.

Tough to build on that, I'll try

a ****age keeper from S****horpe who was born in Cockfosters, Middle***.

Where were the expletives when you need them?

a ****age keeper from S****horpe who played for arse nal, and was born in Middle***.

Ah **** it!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast