+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walsall and Tranmere after Enzio

Walsall and Tranmere after Enzio

According to one of the Twitter fan sites.

So long as he doesn't end up at another NL club that's fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    So long as he doesn't end up at another NL club that's fine by me.
    My thoughts as well. Yesterday, I thought 'Sutton' for him.
    If you're a fan of any club that has just watched a season without any creative spark, someone who can make things happen, Enzio will improve your outlook.

(I watched Tranmere in the play-offs, I don't think he'd enjoy the style there)

Same here. Bit of a strange player Enzio, had all the attributes of being a very good player , understandable why Nolan brought him in

However with wonderfull hindsight, never really seemed to do much for the club, apart from a fluke goal. once every few months
    Probably one of the highest earners at the club, not worth it in my opinion, not sorry to see him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Same here. Bit of a strange player Enzio, had all the attributes of being a very good player , understandable why Nolan brought him in

However with wonderfull hindsight, never really seemed to do much for the club, apart from a fluke goal. once every few months
    Probably one of the highest earners at the club, not worth it in my opinion, not sorry to see him go.
    I think he could be missed. My feeling is that he has so much potential and it just wasn't utilised correctly. making him a defensive wing back probably did for him. It's obvious he is a confidence player, he needed to be told to just go out there and play his game, feel he could have achieved so much more than he did if given the proper opportunity.

I wish Enzio all the best wherever he ends up. When he wanted to, and that was part of his problem, he showed he has ability in spades just didnt use it often enough.

Name:  CE721554-34F9-449F-BB45-EF3EF9933B16.jpg
Views: 1251
Size:  9.2 KB
    This looks really small on my iPad!

Bump

Anticloughadamus called Enzio to Sutton 2 or 3 weeks back (post 3)

What price promotion for Sutton up to L1? Not because Enzio has gone there, but it might be a good value bet...

To you Sir 12/1.

But if considering making such a bet you may also want to consider the 66/1 on them winning the title and taking it each way.

But seriously little Sutton can't get promoted, they should never have won the National League* cos they are such a small club with minimal history.

* - other than the fact they were the best NL side last season and fully deserved the title.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    To you Sir 12/1.

But if considering making such a bet you may also want to consider the 66/1 on them winning the title and taking it each way.

But seriously little Sutton can't get promoted, they should never have won the National League* cos they are such a small club with minimal history.

* - other than the fact they were the best NL side last season and fully deserved the title.
    But seriously they could and did because they had a good manager.
    Bigger teams with better facilities ,infrastructures and probably budgets but poor managers fail to get promotion and get embarrassed along the way.
    Even worse the chosen few still swoon over the poor manager but refuse to admit his proven failures.!
    But seriously Barrow sutton Harrogate all emulated and achieved what a poor manager strived for but failed to attain.
    Infact every target he was given by the club he failed to achieve.
    True story dat..! X

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast