+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thousand of Ticketless Scots Head To London

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    I know all about that Des, Cornwall still the favourite though. 😎

Been to Scotland, Wales, the Lake District, all around Yorkshire, Kent, all over the South Coast, Cotswolds, London etc, etc.

And, West Bromwich of course, 😎😜

Bloody hell Thomas you must live in a right hs ithole to spend that much time over here mate. Fkd if I'm going to Sweden, bleedin' dump..... 😉 😉 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Bloody hell Thomas you must live in a right hs ithole to spend that much time over here mate. Fkd if I'm going to Sweden, bleedin' dump..... 😉 😉 .
    Or, too much spare time on my hands… Travelling in Sweden too… 😎😃

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Read my reply to Dave P 67 about London, our opinions differ on impact on the whole British economy. All the Asians, Americans etc, etc all year round do spend some pennies, imo.
    The lack of Americans in places like Stratford Upon Avon is a massive bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The lack of Americans in places like Stratford Upon Avon is a massive bonus.
    🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    You want to try some other places as well as Cornwall Thomas, our country is very diverse for it's size. Devon is picturesque, Dorset has the Jurassic coast, Kent is known as the garden of England, East Anglia is flat but has the broads, Yorkshire, Shropshire and the Lake district all have outstanding scenery. Then there is Wales and Scotland.
    Missed out Gloucestershire, it has me! (also lots of hills and a forest).

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Missed out Gloucestershire, it has me! (also lots of hills and a forest).
    Don't forget to mention the beer and skittles Chris, and then there's the understated appeal of random fence posts dotted around the place..... 😊 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Don't forget to mention the beer and skittles Chris, and then there's the understated appeal of random fence posts dotted around the place..... 😊 .
    Along with the chance to visit the various burial spots of Fred and Rose West 68.

I don’t suppose Thomas has a clue about this pair of virtuous souls.

I wonder if Sweden has the same quality of serial killer/s as ourselves.

It another thing we do quite well over here albeit we’re amateurs compared to the Yanks of course.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Along with the chance to visit the various burial spots of Fred and Rose West 68.

I don’t suppose Thomas has a clue about this pair of virtuous souls.

I wonder if Sweden has the same quality of serial killer/s as ourselves.

It another thing we do quite well over here albeit we’re amateurs compared to the Yanks of course.
    I do know about the Wests, and, no, we probably don’t have the same quality. 😎

Our most famous one, Thomas (yes, a common first name) Quick, was released due to maljustice… 😳

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)