+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thousand of Ticketless Scots Head To London

Thousand of Ticketless Scots Head To London

The pandemic must have gone for thousands of Scottish supporters to come down to London with no tickets let alone masks! No wonder this country is a mess!

Yet still you can't see a GP unless you are dying or thousands can't go overseas for a holiday! Then again with so many infections caused by inconsistencies and idiots which country would allow the Brits to enter. Certainly won't be the USA who actually monitor their borders and are still closed.

There was an appeal yesterday for Scots without tickets not to travel to London, fat chance, there was no chance that the irresponsible tw@ts would take any notice. It has to be said, though, that Boris and is ‘hopeless’ chum Hancock are complete idiots; the country is having to suffer from the extension of Covid restrictions but football fans can go where they like in large numbers! Thoughts go back to the start of the pandemic when they allowed loads of Spanish fans to go to Liverpool, when the virus was rampant in that part of Spain. Unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    There was an appeal yesterday for Scots without tickets not to travel to London, fat chance, there was no chance that the irresponsible tw@ts would take any notice. It has to be said, though, that Boris and is ‘hopeless’ chum Hancock are complete idiots; the country is having to suffer from the extension of Covid restrictions but football fans can go where they like in large numbers! Thoughts go back to the start of the pandemic when they allowed loads of Spanish fans to go to Liverpool, when the virus was rampant in that part of Spain. Unbelievable!

Totally agree Ketts! Can't believe this is being allowed to happen and I can't go overseas ( my choice ) for a holiday! Incredible!

I bet there will be no sound from wee Krankie with all these Jock idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Totally agree Ketts! Can't believe this is being allowed to happen and I can't go overseas ( my choice ) for a holiday! Incredible!

I bet there will be no sound from wee Krankie with all these Jock idiots!
    Just wait until tonight! This lot will cause mayhem as you say ‘Wee Jimmy’ will keep quiet 🤬

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Kettering, I've been saying this right from the off, that the main cause of the rapid spread of the virus in this country was the Chelthenham Gold Cup and the Liverpool v. Atletico Madrid game. Then what do we do? Make exactly the same mistake again. It really does make you wonder at the lack of common sense of those in charge of our country.

What about the lack of common sense from the morons travelling to a match they can’t even get into.

This is typical Scottish “small man” mentality.

Scotland the brave my a r s e........famous for men wearing skirts and women with a stronger 5 o’clock shadow than I could ever manage!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Kettering, I've been saying this right from the off, that the main cause of the rapid spread of the virus in this country was the Chelthenham Gold Cup and the Liverpool v. Atletico Madrid game. Then what do we do? Make exactly the same mistake again. It really does make you wonder at the lack of common sense of those in charge of our country.
    Genuine question. I haven't looked this up and don't know the answer but has it ever been proven that either of these events led to further infections?

I've read it to be so on numerous occasions but wondered whether it was a fact or a best guess based on there being large numbers of people present and Covid being a virus.

If so then a lot of people must have spread it further during last summer's protests and the ones we've had to date this year.

Thinking about it there must have been loads of antivaxers in hospital over the last few months...... you'd imagine the press might have picked up on this as opposed to the sensationalism of two sporting events.

I honestly don't know '68 but logically, to my mind anyway, it must be a very strong possibility considering Madrid was the epicentre of the disease at the time and that visitors to the Festival came from all over the world. It would have made sense to play the Liverpool game without Atletico fans. As for the Festival, remember it was over five days which meant there were thousands of visitors to our shores. I could be wrong but wouldn't caution have been the more prudent approach and certain scientists have stated that it was a contributory factor.
    Last edited by Leicesterbaggie; 19-06-2021 at 11:09 AM.

No different to when girls from Wolverhampton had a night out in Stourbridge in the 80’s and we’d then end up with VD being rife in the area in the weeks afterwards.

They like to act macho and invade for a football match.
    They weren't very good when they tried invading with an army, they only got as far as Derby before we chased them all the way to Culloden.
    Keep eating the porridge and wearing women's clothing, you clowns.😂😂😂

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)