+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Valérien Ismaël ?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    Please please NO! Enough now, the football he plays makes a Pullis side look like one of Pep’s! Absolute disaster for the Baggies if this happens….
    God my first impression was spot on! Wish I relied on it more in life, often people I thought were bad at first meeting but didn’t act on it turned out to be in the long turn!

Seriously Al, it’s dire, did a job for them but we are better than this it’s a massive backward step, I can’t see the players we have getting on board with his style of play either, let alone us supporters, I am extremely worried that we have asked to speak to him….
    And I renewed my ST 😞

God my first impression was spot on! Wish I relied on it more in life, often people I thought were bad at first meeting but didn’t act on it turned out to be in the long turn!

You were right! Any chance of giving me the Euromillions numbers for Friday? Don't condone player power but when i was in a top job I had two bosses at different points. One boss was fantastic - included you in everything - willed you to succeed and i really gave 150% for her. The second boss was an absolute c unt - up his own a rse - arrogant t wat. I gave the bare minimum. It's a fact of life in every job.

The football of late ( well it wasn't football ) was embarrassing. I had almost given up on the club but after he's left - now looking forward to Sheffield! Never did like the French as almost all arrogant t ossers!

And I renewed my ST 😞
    And the funniest thing about that was you thought we'd get to play more games at 3pm on Saturdays in the Championship. Very, very funny that one 😊 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    And the funniest thing about that was you thought we'd get to play more games at 3pm on Saturdays in the Championship. Very, very funny that one 😊 .
    That’s salt in the wounds that is!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)