+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Ticket Sales

Sheffield Ticket Sales

Increased since Val left and I for one - will now go too!

The football under Val was absolutely f uckin garbage and no wonder seats were ripped out at Millwall by dissatisfied supporters having paid a fortune! Same old s hite every week!!! How many times did Hugill feature before the idiot realised it was not working?

For me it was worse than Pulis and thank
    f uck he’s gone!

Can’t understand why Newcastle supporters slate Bruce!! Howe given lots of money and still getting funds but where are they in the table?

For me Bruce could be a decent appointment and at LEAST the players may want to play for someone who’s not an arrogant c unt!

Sheffield here I come - Now!!

If he gets us up he is the type of bloke who would know what type of players are needed to keep us there.
    We aren't going to start playing like Brazil anytime soon so forget that.
    This is about building a platform for a future manager to expand on.

My lad bought a ticket for this one in person today. Said there's absolutely loads left. I certainly won't be paying £33 for one with travel, beers and a taxi ride home from West Brom on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    My lad bought a ticket for this one in person today. Said there's absolutely loads left. I certainly won't be paying £33 for one with travel, beers and a taxi ride home from West Brom on top.

Loads left as the allocation 2700 where Luton was just over a 1,000 so no wonder for a midweek game! My ticket was £26 for an over 60!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Increased since Val left and I for one - will now go too!

The football under Val was absolutely f uckin garbage and no wonder seats were ripped out at Millwall by dissatisfied supporters having paid a fortune! Same old s hite every week!!! How many times did Hugill feature before the idiot realised it was not working?

For me it was worse than Pulis and thank
    f uck he’s gone!

Can’t understand why Newcastle supporters slate Bruce!! Howe given lots of money and still getting funds but where are they in the table?

For me Bruce could be a decent appointment and at LEAST the players may want to play for someone who’s not an arrogant c unt!

Sheffield here I come - Now!!
    Changed your mind a bit quick on page 2 of serious val thread you laughed at the suggestion of Steve Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Changed your mind a bit quick on page 2 of serious val thread you laughed at the suggestion of Steve Bruce

Rather Fat Sam was here but didn’t want him last season but had he been given more time - we would have stayed up. Had he been given a decent transfer budget - he would have stayed.

Bruce is not ideal but the best person at the moment to sort out the mess!

Are you going to start slamming another manager before he starts?

No I make my mind up after watching the team play

I don’t shout from the roof tops one week and then change to the complete opposite the following week 😉

As doing this makes you look rather stupid and people don’t take you seriously

My son and I really wanted to go to this game, if it had been on a Saturday. There’s no chance of him finishing work in time to go to Sheffield for a midweek game. He went to university in Sheffield and it would have been nice to revisit some of his old watering holes! Another good day out denied to us.

Should be an interesting night Al as from what I recall Sheff utd fans hate Bruce for the way he left them.

I hope he gets the 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Should be an interesting night Al as from what I recall Sheff utd fans hate Bruce for the way he left them.

I hope he gets the 3 points.

Looking forward to it Blood and shouldn’t be going really as gone down hill lately. I honestly think the players will respond.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)