+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: England V Scotland

England V Scotland

After again being lectured 'to think a little more deeply on the matter' of bending a knee joint, I will continue to join in the chorus of boos before kick off. After which England will no doubt go on to claim a very comfortable 3-0 victory.

I have a mental picture in my head of you standing to attention in front of the TV wrapped in a Cross of Saint George flag belting out GStQ.

And then switching your attentions to booing your TV which doesn't have a clue what it's supposed to have done wrong with a picture of Henry the Hoover on the screen.

Strange times we live in Phil, or is it just the head I live in that's strange? Answers on a postcard 😊 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    I have a mental picture in my head of you standing to attention in front of the TV wrapped in a Cross of Saint George flag belting out GStQ.

And then switching your attentions to booing your TV which doesn't have a clue what it's supposed to have done wrong with a picture of Henry the Hoover on the screen.

Strange times we live in Phil, or is it just the head I live in that's strange? Answers on a postcard 😊 .
    Talking about GStQ, does anyone think there'll be any enthusiasm for GStK when Charlie boy is on the throne?

Quote Originally Posted by Lindenbaggie View Post
    Talking about GStQ, does anyone think there'll be any enthusiasm for GStK when Charlie boy is on the throne?

GStK would be more suited for Edward😂

I’m going to the pub, so shan’t be watching it. I still think it’s ridiculous to allow people into football matches when they are trying to limit the spread of the plague!

I’m going to go into a darkened room and abuse my own ring piece with a broken bottle.

Given the choice of that or watching England it’s a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I’m going to the pub, so shan’t be watching it. I still think it’s ridiculous to allow people into football matches when they are trying to limit the spread of the plague!
    I agree, much safer to watch the game in the close confines of a pub than out in the open air..... or at home 😊 .

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’m going to go into a darkened room and abuse my own ring piece with a broken bottle.

Given the choice of that or watching England it’s a no brainer.
    No wonder you've got a sore ring piece half the time Mick, fk all to do with your anal grapes chap 😊 .

Come on England let’s put a shift in and put the Sweatties back in their box 🤞

It is just before Scotland v England in the Euro’s Group game.

Kane goes into the English changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum.

"What's up?" he asks.

"Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but it's only Scotland. They're ****e and we can't be bothered".

Kane looks at them and says "Well, I reckon I can beat these by myself, you lads go down the pub."

So Kane goes out to play Scotland by himself and the rest of the English team go off for a few pints. After a few jars they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the teletext on. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads "England 1 - Scotland 0 (Kane 10minutes)". He is beating Scotland all by himself!

Anyway, a few more pints later and the game is forgotten until someone remembers "It must be full time now, let's see how he got on". They put the teletext on.

"Result from the Stadium "England 1 (Kane 10 minutes) - Scotland 1"(Angus McShagnasty 89 minutes)".

They can't believe it, he has single handedly got a draw against Scotland!!

They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands. He refuses to look at them.

"I've let you down, I've let you down."

"Don't be daft, you got a draw against Scotland , all by yourself. And they only scored at the very very end"

"No, No, I have, I've let you down...

I got sent off after 12 minutes"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)