+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: England v Scotland

England v Scotland

A fair bit of expectation and pressure on the England lads tonight . With all due respect to the Scots, we are very much stronger player for player. England are heavily odds on favourites to win tonight which I agree with but as we know, it's not that simple in rival matches. The Scottish will come here properly fired up and try to make life as difficult as possible. Let's not forget that they are desperate for a result too to keep them in Euro 2020. A loss will most likely see them with yet another exit at the group stages.

I feel that if we can get the first goal early then more will follow. I'd like to see England strut their stuff and if we go 1 nil up early doors it could be a long night for Scotland.

On the flip side, if Scotland take the lead then they have summat to hold onto. Steve Clarke is a very good manager and will have his side well drilled and fired up.

Beers in fridge chilling and I'm looking forward to this one . Come on England

Plenty of chat coming from north of the border .

Nothing I'd like more than to give them a good hiding and knock that chip of their shoulders .

Reality is it will probably be a tough game and very physical .

On the beer already , bring it on .

My prediction 2-0 we get that first important goal and a second late on when Scotland have to throw caution to the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A fair bit of expectation and pressure on the England lads tonight . With all due respect to the Scots, we are very much stronger player for player. England are heavily odds on favourites to win tonight which I agree with but as we know, it's not that simple in rival matches. The Scottish will come here properly fired up and try to make life as difficult as possible. Let's not forget that they are desperate for a result too to keep them in Euro 2020. A loss will most likely see them with yet another exit at the group stages.

I feel that if we can get the first goal early then more will follow. I'd like to see England strut their stuff and if we go 1 nil up early doors it could be a long night for Scotland.

On the flip side, if Scotland take the lead then they have summat to hold onto. Steve Clarke is a very good manager and will have his side well drilled and fired up.

Beers in fridge chilling and I'm looking forward to this one . Come on England
    5-41pm your Post Pass and thas still got thee beers in the fridge is tha not feeling too well today !?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    5-41pm your Post Pass and thas still got thee beers in the fridge is tha not feeling too well today !?
    tha knows me too well mate. Ad already ed a couple or 3 by 5.41pm Chops. It's just that rest on em ed not reached optimum temperature yit! Al be well oiled in a bit, sharting at tele and wekkin bairn up no doubt

5 -0 England

Disappointed with that first half from England. We're not sharp enough in our passes. Theres no zip or pace to our game.

I think it's been an even game but you feel the game will be won in midfield in the 2nd aif. Its crying out for a ball player like Grealish to link our play. I'd take Phillip's off and put Grealish on. I think the Scottish boys will tire because they've put a tremendous amount of work into that first half. I hope our extra quality tells but we need to step this up big time for that to happen.

Why why why has he taken Foden off?

That was very poor England, a toothless display and Scotland fully deserved their draw.

Three Lions !!!
    Nope - three hamsters.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast