+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonight's game

We should see a better performance in the final group match and that will mean we win the group if we beat the Czech's. If we only draw then we go through as runners-up, and then anything can happen from the knockout rounds onwards.
    Im very disappointed tonight with that performance but Im trying my best here to not get carried away etc like some fans and pundits have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    We should see a better performance in the final group match and that will mean we win the group if we beat the Czech's. If we only draw then we go through as runners-up, and then anything can happen from the knockout rounds onwards.
    Im very disappointed tonight with that performance but Im trying my best here to not get carried away etc like some fans and pundits have been.

Acido that was the worst Eng/Sco game i think I ever saw.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Acido that was the worst Eng/Sco game i think I ever saw.
    Yes it was garbage George, theres no two ways about it. But I/we move on and obviously hope for better next time.

Thought Phillips did ok, got the plaudits for game with Croatia, and rightly so, but his role DM, he does brilliantly - the engine room / the donkey work / the basics for team, will never grab the headlines like a star striker or winger, but so far has outshone the likes of Kane, Foden, and Englands saviour / goldenboy Grealish, so thumbs up to KP.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    On a different note, how much do you reckon Graham Souness paid for his teeth?
    Said that to wife. Feckn horrendous looking. I'd rather have a gub like a burnt out fort....

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Anyone see all those drunken Scots make their way there without tickets the cops were powerless. How on earth does that happen in these times where is border control? Read somewhere you have ten thousand cases a day and this is allowed to happen.
    There is no border control any longer. Covid-related restrictions on travel were lifted some weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Better not to qualify top, at least if there is any desire to get through some of the knock out games.

Looked like Souness had borrowed them from the donkey out of the Listerine ad.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    There is no border control any longer. Covid-related restrictions on travel were lifted some weeks ago.
    Ohh ok didn't know with so many cases every day thought they might have it in force. Here we get 5 cases and borders close to other states. Still though what they did is not forgivable, they put so many people at risk over a football match they knew that they wouldn't be able to go in and watch anyway.

WTF I read some of your expert commentators rubbishing Phillips what a disgrace. That Neville started it unreal. He wasn't the best but he was by far the worst. Instead of looking into the whole side which apart from Pickford all were bad, they single out Phillips f them.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)