+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tonight's game

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Oh dear, Grealish is subbed!������
    Good, I'll go back to watching it lol.
    And Toty I'm watching legit my new internet provider is Optus which has the football rights and comes free with the package now I can watch Leeds on the big screen Legit

Hey, Croatia has overtaken the cze so much for both this team's been safe.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Hey, Croatia has overtaken the cze so much for both this team's been safe.
    Nah, only Scotland are "at risk" (oh dear, how sad, never mind)

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    "And tonight folks, we have England vs Czech Republic, sponsored by JACK GREALISH" FFS!
    And looking to cheat again (and lauded by the f00king udiit commentator), "he gets his first foul of the night, sure he will get more"!!!!
    Hey WTF lad, I think your being a bit unfair there on Jack golden boy Grealish lol.
    Yes he is a quality player and I wish we'd use him more often. Ok whether we like the fact that he cheats and dives at times and wins way too many unfair free kicks (like Michael Owen and Alan Shearer and David Beckham etc used to do of course for England and their clubs).
    I think we're a better England team with him in it, rather than without him!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey WTF lad, I think your being a bit unfair there on Jack golden boy Grealish lol.
    Yes he is a quality player and I wish we'd use him more often. Ok whether we like the fact that he cheats and dives at times and wins way too many unfair free kicks (like Michael Owen and Alan Shearer and David Beckham etc used to do of course for England and their clubs).
    There is no doubt he can play and I thought he controlled himself better the other day; I think I only saw him scream once at an ankle tap, whereas he normally averages one every five minutes for Villa. That said the refereeing has been excellent and for most games they have not tolerated such crap, perhaps he has realised that.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    See post #65 mate, (I agree with every word btw).

He is skilled, of that there is no doubt, and I commented on such during the game (the assist to Sterling was sublime) but his "gamesmanship" spoils what could be a truly great player and I wish he would realise that. My biggest beef about the build up to the game was that he got sooooooo much time (the pre-match docu-soap, the constant reference to him as being some kind of messiah, continued throughout the match, and topped off by the commentator appearing to congratulate him for "getting a foul", as opposed to having BEEN fouled, which is of course very different). If the blurb was to be believed, we had one player on pitch as opposed to team of 11.

Hope the refereeing continues to clamp down on the screaming ballerina acts, and that the message is brought home to the new domestic season.

I heard some commentators one game can't remember which one and they were saying he is the most targeted player in the premier league. Even those fools believe his antics are genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I heard some commentators one game can't remember which one and they were saying he is the most targeted player in the premier league. Even those fools believe his antics are genuine.
    I know of a certain Mr Brown who would have loved to give him something to squeal about

He is an embarrassment. With all of the talent the 3 lions have to choose from it's hard to believe they choose him.

While I don't like some of the stupid fouls and cards Phillips picks up he plays like a man. The opposite of grealish.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    He is an embarrassment. With all of the talent the 3 lions have to choose from it's hard to believe they choose him.

While I don't like some of the stupid fouls and cards Phillips picks up he plays like a man. The opposite of grealish.
    Ditto.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)