+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Southgate- What is the Yes Man actually afraid of ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Told you, the man's a footballing genius, we've only played two games and we're in the last 16 already. In Gareth we trust.
    I'll bet the f*cking eejit plays for a 1-1 draw tonight.

Not to sure if Kane is fcked? If it means transfer activity after these games ?? Then if Kane really wants a new club, trophy's etc ? He will be played again some 60 mins and then comes out. ( then, does he give give 100% or maybe 60-70% ? )

Imagine if we get through without scoring another goal, must be a new record?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'll bet the f*cking eejit plays for a 1-1 draw tonight.
    Six defenders, four attackers again, looks like he is playing for a draw or a 1-0 at best.

Just watching the build up on ITV, the Nevilles and Southgate should form a mutual appreciation society though I doubt they'd invite Roy Keane to join.

I'm beginning to wonder Alto, could Gareth be playing the long game, just qualify by playing it tight in the group stage, and then unleash our attacking talent in the knock-out games. We could go all the way, even win it if this is the strategy, we could be watching a football genius at work........or he could just be clueless.
    Into the last 8, Gareth looking more like a football genius with every game.

Into the last 8, Gareth looking more like a football genius with every game.
    well, if he can eat a pizza with a bag on his head.....

Spot on last night Gareth my mate. Never mind the doubters, you are a brilliant football manager.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Spot on last night Gareth my mate. Never mind the doubters, you are a brilliant football manager.
    Only one thing matters for any manager BT, just win, while England keep winning, Gareth is untouchable.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)