+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Southgate- What is the Yes Man actually afraid of ?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    This reminds me of a game I was in charge of my village youth team. We always play 7 a side, but this game in some tournament was 11. Ok, we started to loose 3-1. When one young boy started to ask ,''could I play''? He asked 3 times, but really, he had 2 left feet !
    I called him to me, and told him when I signal to you, walk on the pitch. I called the ref ,''a change!'' I then called the lad that was the furthest away to come to me. I signalled, the 2 left feet lad, to play. As the lad whom I called to come to me came, I said ''attack more,'' and sent him back on the pitch. So we played with 12 players and still lost!! The ref ,he should check his eyesight!!
    Perhaps Dyche should try that, 12 v 11 may give us a chance.

Clearly to the world Kane is fcked, short term long term playing with a injury...yet Southgate brings on Rashford, who all Utd fans knows cant play as a number 9.. does nopt get in the box, or makes runs but fannies about outside the box.. yet on the bench is a great young number 9 in Calvin lewin who got 21 goals in 39 appearances.
    Guess who will start next game as Southgate, can not make big decisions - coward, no balls - a trait that was shown when he **** himself when taking a penalty.

I love the technical references to tactics and coaching we often find on here.

The perfect example which epitomises everything we all know about Southgate: "yet Southgate brings on Rashford, who all Utd fans knows cant play as a number 9.. does not get in the box, or makes runs but fannies about outside the box."

I’m intrigued if he said that Sinkov , I would liked to have asked why didn’t we just stick yet another midfielder in centrally to hold Rice and Philips hands instead of taking of Foden - kane swapping like for like we could have really gone to town And kept our non existent defensive shape .

Oh and there was no emotion / passion / pride any of those things in our performance

He’s a wet lettuce - always has been.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A little earner for you today sinkov. Go for McIlroy to win the US Open later today. Easy money.
    As he won yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    Clearly to the world Kane is fcked, short term long term playing with a injury...yet Southgate brings on Rashford, who all Utd fans knows cant play as a number 9.. does nopt get in the box, or makes runs but fannies about outside the box.. yet on the bench is a great young number 9 in Calvin lewin who got 21 goals in 39 appearances.
    Guess who will start next game as Southgate, can not make big decisions - coward, no balls - a trait that was shown when he **** himself when taking a penalty.
    Since when were those attributes detrimental to a candidate for England manager?
    He takes a good knee though....

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    As he won yet ?
    Rahm's end of day performance was unbelievable Jeff (sorry, I mean sinkov!)

Two 3's and two 4's was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Rahm's end of day performance was unbelievable Jeff (sorry, I mean sinkov!)

Two 3's and two 4's was amazing.
    I'll take your word for that BT, but the bottom line is that if I'd been foolish/gullible enough to take your advice, I would now be considerably less well off. But I didn't, so I'm not, dodging a bullet I think it's called .

I'll take your word for that BT, but the bottom line is that if I'd been foolish/gullible enough to take your advice, I would now be considerably less well off. But I didn't, so I'm not, dodging a bullet I think it's called .
    Keep dodging 'em mon ami.

I'm beginning to wonder Alto, could Gareth be playing the long game, just qualify by playing it tight in the group stage, and then unleash our attacking talent in the knock-out games. We could go all the way, even win it if this is the strategy, we could be watching a football genius at work........or he could just be clueless.
    Told you, the man's a footballing genius, we've only played two games and we're in the last 16 already. In Gareth we trust.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)