+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sack Gareth Southgate

Sack Gareth Southgate

Omg Grealish is by far the best English player but no big nose, crap manager Southgate sticks to the unproven hipe jobs. The only reason Grealish is on the squad is by accident due to injury.

Would Terry Venables drop Gazza? No

Enough said

Bit Harsh Bongo, i don't like him either but he gave Jack 30 mins, he did not do much either. Mings my Man of the Match. Scotland unlucky not to win but we have virtually qualified. Another goalless draw should do it but for all the hype, this team aint going anywhere!

Hes a yes man. Woke man. Prat to the highest order. One of the reasons MON didn't get the job. The only reason Jack is in the squad is due to injuries and it was obvious jack was by far the best player on the park. As I said before if Gazza played for villa he wouldn't have been selected like Grealish because Southgate hadn't a clue. Why in earth did they give him the role?
    He would struggle to get a premiership job.
    I just dont get it? Football isn't rocket science

Just before Scotland v England in the Euro’s Group game.

McGinn goes into the Scotland changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum.

"What's up?" he asks.

"Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but it's England They're Sh!te they only just scraped a win against Croatia and we can't be bothered".

McGinn looks at them and says "Well, I reckon I can beat these by myself, you lads go down the pub."

So McGinn goes out & plays England on his own while the rest of the Scottish team go for a few pints. After a few jars they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the T V on. A big cheer goes up as the screen reads "England 0 - Scotland 1 (McGinn 10minutes)". He is beating England on his own !

Anyway, a few pints later and asks if they can have the T V on to see what the full time score is

"Result from the Stadium "England 1 (Kane 88 minutes) - Scotland 1"( McGinn 10minutes)".

They can't believe it, McGinn has single handily got a draw against England !!

They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his kit, sat with his head in his hands. He refuses to look at them.

"I've let you down, I've let you down."

"Don't be daft, you got a draw against England , all on your own. And they only managed to score an equaliser 2 minutes from the final whistle"

"No, No, I have, I've let you down... I was sent off after 15 minutes"

Totally agree free. If McGinn was English his wouldn't even make the squad. I really hate Southgate. If England had Donald Trump as manager they would win everything.

If they had Donald Duck as a manager they'd have a better chance of winning.

Football's as likely to be coming home as Shamima Begum

Freer....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You only need to look at how we set up for the game to see the manager is a defender, full back 4 plus 2 defensive mids against the lowest ranked team in the tournament, who, by the way, played us off the park in the main, then big nose finally brings on a bit of creativity, but takes off the only other bit of creativity. None of the back six are bad players, but they are not exactly forward thinking in their play for the most part, all the scots needed to do was create a space between our attack and defence and we were nullified, and beaky had no tactical answer, despite a bench full of attacking midfield talent. The only thing coming home are yet another golden generation with ****all to show for it. Oh, and I want what you are smoking Bongo if you think MON is/was the answer to Englands problems, the Irish didnt exactly thrive under him

I'm guessing that Southgate got a message out to the team... "Listen I'm gonna have to bring Grealish on at some point, just make sure none of you pass the ball to him, otherwise you will be dropped next. For F*cks Sake if you have a matchwinner give him the f*cking ball you morons!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)