+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harry Kane

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Good player but he's definitely been off the pace thus far. Carrying a knock? Physically fatigued from a lot of football in recent years? Mentally fatigued by the potential of a move away from Spurs or all of the above? Or maybe he's just fed up and would secretly prefer a decent break to give his mind and body a rest?

I agree he's definitely looked off the pace lately but he has received a few niggling injuries. Yes he could be mentally fatigued by the prospect of extra activity in his bank. The poor soul only earns around 10 million a year which must be heart breaking.

Will Southgate have the balls to drop him or one of his so called big players? No - which is why Shamima Begum has more chance of coming home than football

What if Southgate drops him then for the next game, and plays either Rashford or even Calvert-Lewin instead... and we lose!.

I agree he's not looking good enough or fit enough at the moment and is lucky to be picked.

I’d swap him for any of ours

I'm sure that it is the case of mind being filled up with potential move this Summer.

Got a bad feeling that he will end up like Robbie Fowler and Owen, finished at 30 due to injuries and fitness.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    I'm sure that it is the case of mind being filled up with potential move this Summer.
    Oh diddums, a grown man worth multi millions can’t multi task both playing football and planning his future😳🙄

How do the other 99.999% of us blokes get through the day.

Honestly, we really shouldn’t peddle this sort of pathetic narrative Tip, it just helps perpetuate this b o l l o x.

Footballers in particular are such narcissistic Snowflakes......can’t mentally cope with a potential move and scoring a goal!

F u c k sake😩🙄

It may be bollax to me and you Mick but you know how these feckin prima donnas think!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)