+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ben Brereton-Diaz

Ben Brereton-Diaz

Sorry to mention a former Red dog on a Notts County forum, but I can't help finding it almost surreal that one Ben Brereton (now known as Ben Brereton-Diaz to reflect his mother's name) made his debut for Chile the other night in the Copa America against Argentina (Messi, Aguero et all) and has now scored for Chile against Bolivia. I wonder if they called him or his agent called them?! Fair play to him for taking the opportunity though, I bet he can't quite believe it himself!

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Sorry to mention a former Red dog on a Notts County forum, but I can't help finding it almost surreal that one Ben Brereton (now known as Ben Brereton-Diaz to reflect his mother's name) made his debut for Chile the other night in the Copa America against Argentina (Messi, Aguero et all) and has now scored for Chile against Bolivia. I wonder if they called him or his agent called them?! Fair play to him for taking the opportunity though, I bet he can't quite believe it himself!
    Wow that's a bit bizarre but well done to him I say!

That’s awesome