Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
Now I know you are currently pro mowbray but give it a few months you will be anti mowbray.
I still maintain he has run his course with us,thanks for all you have done but under his management we will end up back to where we were when he took over.
Bang in trouble with not a pot to piss in.

Like anyone, yes my views have slightly altered over the years. Where in the past I had said time was up for Mowbray, I simply reached a point where I stepped back and stopped caring.
I want Rovers to do well, but I am pretty non plussed either way.
As I stopped going, and feeling involved, my interest wained.
I think my views have remained consistent since then, which was a good 18 months ago.
After the original lockdown.
Since then I just say how I see it.
We will never every go back up. Football has changed and will never return back to the old game. A club like us will never go back up and win the league. 1995 was the turning point.
No matter what folk think, we are just a midtable Champ club at the very best. We will never really go any higher.
Had Jack Walker not put his money in, that's exactly where we would have remained.
Folk truly believe we can keep changing managers will spell success. it wont.
Folk still believe we can go up. We cant.
Folk still remember the gold old days of the 90's. They need to forget them.

Folk moaning and blaming all of where we are as a club on Tony Mowbray is laughable, in my opinion.
We where a midtable club a 100 years before he turned up. And will remain one way after he is long gone.
None of that will change with Gareth Ainsworth, me, Jose Mourhinio or the next best thing in football.
You cant change the town. You cant change the fan base. You cant change FFP. You cant change the majority of clubs at our level simply being much bigger and stronger.
Instead of just realising where we are, some still live in hope.
I just have differing views.
Doesnt make me right and you wrong or vice versa. Its an opinion.
I have not said anything that contradicts any of that stance in a whole season and a half and will not be simply changing my mind in a few months.
Are we going anywhere under TM? No. Thats why I lost interest.
Would that chanhe under anyone else? No.