+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: For the future of English football.

Southgates substitutions poor if I was Calvert - Lewin I’d tell him to shove it,Kane’s been the worst player in all three games yet plays all the time.That was crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Get rid of Southgate now before he drags us back years & ruins all the young talent we’ve got.Imagine what the Leeds manager could do with this squad.
    Like I said,he’s a dinosaur.

Southgates substitutions poor if I was Calvert - Lewin I’d tell him to shove it,Kane’s been the worst player in all three games yet plays all the time.That was crap.
    Well Kane and Sterling appear to be immune from being substituted

Embarrassing comments. We’ve just got to a final yes we lost but could easily have gone another way.
    Some proper tools on here who know nowt.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Embarrassing comments. We’ve just got to a final yes we lost but could easily have gone another way.
    Some proper tools on here who know nowt.
    Having a talented young group of players & an easy route to the final our football was boring.You got caught up in the hype mate.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 12-07-2021 at 05:48 AM.

Eddie Howe get him now while he's still available as new England manager. Crazy not starting with Grealish he takes a couple of opposition players out of the game.

Having a talented young group of players & an easy route to the final our football was boring.You got caught up in the hype mate.
    Just think of the SAS motto

correct

I haven’t got caught up in anything. We beat Germany and Denmark both good teams.
    Our style of play isn’t that exciting I agree. Personally I would have played Foden more although he was injured last night.
    We only conceded 2 goals from open play.
    We sat too deep last night yes he got that wrong.
    He got his tactics spot on in other games.
    A lot of other countries see England as a real threat now and actually applaud Southgate tactical nouse.
    It doesn’t matter what he does in some peoples eyes it’s similar to Warne because he’s a nice guy and doesn’t rant and rave he’s weak and shouldn’t be in the position.

We were a spot kick away from been champions not exactly bombed out did we?

You have written England off all through the tournament that’s your opinion and you are entitled to it.
    Fine lines for me and I think the Manager for the majority of games has done a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    I haven’t got caught up in anything. We beat Germany and Denmark both good teams.
    Our style of play isn’t that exciting I agree. Personally I would have played Foden more although he was injured last night.
    We only conceded 2 goals from open play.
    We sat too deep last night yes he got that wrong.
    He got his tactics spot on in other games.
    A lot of other countries see England as a real threat now and actually applaud Southgate tactical nouse.
    It doesn’t matter what he does in some peoples eyes it’s similar to Warne because he’s a nice guy and doesn’t rant and rave he’s weak and shouldn’t be in the position.

We were a spot kick away from been champions not exactly bombed out did we?

You have written England off all through the tournament that’s your opinion and you are entitled to it.
    Fine lines for me and I think the Manager for the majority of games has done a good job.
    Fair play mate.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast