Im now sure Kane is carrying an injury, he looked completely gone after 10 minutes, mind you, as I said in my previous post, with no support from a square ball playing defensive midfield, any striker will struggle. First substitution tells us all we need to know, bring on some attacking talent, take off the other attacking talent, Grealish and Foden together would have meant the Scots wide players being sucked back into a battle in their own half, instead of which they were busy tearing our wide "defence" a new one. I reckon even a half fit Kane would have had a hatrick tonight if he had been given the service the scots strikers got. Pluses for us, and they were few and far between, Mings played well, as did Pickford, best passer from the back by some distance, Shaw did his best to instill a bit of attack but was constantly thwarted by Rice and Stones passing backwards at every opportunity, SJ and Foden tried without support to go forward, and thats about it. Id love to think this will be a wake up call for Southgate and he will come out against the czechs with a bright flowing attacking team allowed to express itself and score goals......... naaaaah, lets put all the defenders and Kane on, we need to protect 0-0!