+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season Ticket prices frozen

Quote Originally Posted by sinophile View Post
    I am in the same situation. It was changed about three years ago, if I remember correctly. My understanding is that those who already had the over 60 season ticket would still get the lower price (same as over 65) as long as they renewed. My season ticket for 2019-20 states over 60 senior. I shall see what happens when I log into my Notts account tomorrow to buy the ticket. If it doesn't offer it at £207 (Pavis) I shall ring the ticket office. My guess is that it's an oversight.
    That’s how I understood it. I think when the age band was raised, it was for new applications. Anyone renewing a Senior ST should still pay senior rates even if they are under 65.

Thanks for the feedback I will log in tomorrow and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That’s how I understood it. I think when the age band was raised, it was for new applications. Anyone renewing a Senior ST should still pay senior rates even if they are under 65.
    This. I had my senior S/T from 60 onwards, As long as you renew, you will qualify and I know Kev (AncientPie), qualifies in the same way.

My online account showed me as an adult ticket @£345. I rang the ticket office who sorted it out, no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BudBundy View Post
    I am correct in thinking that my seat from the 2019/20 season will be reserved until the 24th July?
    When you renew, it gives you the seat which you were sitting in during the 2019/20 season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12