+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stag do

Stag do

Just on a quick break on my stag do but went into a bar be Ruben was on the screen, I said is that ruben and they pressed play and he'd left me a message! I got a signed match worn shirt as well, I've had the best day and only half way through! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Just on a quick break on my stag do but went into a bar be Ruben was on the screen, I said is that ruben and they pressed play and he'd left me a message! I got a signed match worn shirt as well, I've had the best day and only half way through! Enjoy!
    Ha, that's great, really pleased for you Crazy, have a good one!

Have a great day, Crazy.

Brilliant! Have a great day Crazy.

Your post suggests you’ve had a great first half crazy, just go all out in the second half!

Let's hope he didn't get pulled off at half-time.

Outstanding. Wishing you a long and happy life together!

That's so classy from Notts. Hope you're having a great day, and that you don't end up clingfilmed naked to a lamppost! Or worse....

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    That's so classy from Notts. Hope you're having a great day, and that you don't end up clingfilmed naked to a lamppost! Or worse....
    That made me wonder what could possibly be worse than being clingfilmed naked to a lamppost.

Then I realised. You could be clingfilmed to a lamppost wearing only a Forest shirt.

Thanks so much everyone I've come home that's enough for me, everyone else has stayed out though ha ha! Yeah it was the best thing ever I said is that ruben and it was best thing ever honestly and the shirt. I love being a Notts fan. Night night everyone and thanks again xx