+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football Plaques Handmade - Rotherham United

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    My 70th birthday next week, share it with Archiemiller 70 also & Lionel Messi 34

My old school mate from being 4 year old, came to my home today with his wife, they wanted
    me to check a present they had bought for me, with me going away for my birthday.

I opened the wrapping paper to see a large handmade wooden plaque, on the left side of the
    plaque is scribed the rear of a football shirt, with my surname & the number 70, on the
    right side of the plaque is the scribed badge of Rotherham United, absolutely brilliant.
    Excellent class work by the maker.
    I want to take a picture & post it onto the Millers Mad threads, but I want to know how to
    post the picture.
    Plus I want to post a picture on my avatar.
    [ CAMiller once posted for me how to do it, but I can't find the post ]

I think that when fellow Madsters see it, they will want some kind of work done, one of
    our mates was in the Royal Navy, so mate had a plaque also done for him, with all the
    ships he has been on, main ship the Ark Royal.
    We were born just a few days apart, ELK. Mine was last Sunday.

I wasn’t looking forward to it but, so good so far!

The plaque sounds great. Hope you can work out how to post a picture.

Best wishes to all for hitting the big 70.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    My 70th birthday next week, share it with Archiemiller 70 also & Lionel Messi 34

My old school mate from being 4 year old, came to my home today with his wife, they wanted
    me to check a present they had bought for me, with me going away for my birthday.

I opened the wrapping paper to see a large handmade wooden plaque, on the left side of the
    plaque is scribed the rear of a football shirt, with my surname & the number 70, on the
    right side of the plaque is the scribed badge of Rotherham United, absolutely brilliant.
    Excellent class work by the maker.
    I want to take a picture & post it onto the Millers Mad threads, but I want to know how to
    post the picture.
    Plus I want to post a picture on my avatar.
    [ CAMiller once posted for me how to do it, but I can't find the post ]

I think that when fellow Madsters see it, they will want some kind of work done, one of
    our mates was in the Royal Navy, so mate had a plaque also done for him, with all the
    ships he has been on, main ship the Ark Royal.
    Ericslad, had my birthday bash at weekend with my family, had a personal video call from my hero Mr R Moore, what a great surprise, set up by one of my sons, that brought a tear to my eye i can tell yer, nothing too much trouble, what a great guy Ronnie is .UTM. OAMAAM.

Have a great day on Thursday Ericslad, see you in "The Terrace" at 7.30. drinks are on me. UTM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12