+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tippity Tappity

Agree with that, although rugby league is going soft over here too. It will be like a game of touch footy before too long, and that is driving people away from the game. Bring back the Biff.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    To be fair, being negative and boring is generally the way to win these tournaments. Certainly applies to pretty much all recent World Cup and Euros winners, going back as far as Greece’s absolute robbery in 2004.
    It was far from robbery, that was the only way they could win it. What's wrong, IMO, is when teams who could attack and entertain - don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Another one View Post
    Going down like a sack of **** after a light tap has ruined the competition already for me. Anyone who goes down holding part of their body should activate a VAR review with a straight red if it is blatant as many of them have been so far. I can't even watch a game with my NZ family over here, it is too embarrassing in a country of rugby nuts.
    Couldn't agree more, what really bothers me is so many of football's ills could be solved easily but "football" doesn't want to!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12