+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carlisle v Cambridge

Carlisle v Cambridge

Looking forward to this one. Im coming up for it, i might have to build a saturn rocket to get there as its such a long way. If i dont pack a lot of life saving food and drink, i will die before i get there.

If they find life on mars, it will only be microbes, and maybe i can learn from nasa if they find a way to communicate with the microbes.

So when i get to Carlisle i can use nasas way of communicating with microbes with the population of Carlisle. It might be hand signals, or a stick writing symbols in the sand. We can only hope.

p.s, the money for the predictocomp is on its way....ha

I shall be shocked if we do not find life on Mars. The first craft that we know of landed on Mars on 20th July 1976. NASA's cleaning of its craft has become less scrupulous. Plenty of other countries have landed craft on Mars. It is almost certain that microbes from Earth have thus arrived on Mars and some of them will have survived and multiplied.

Are CUFC playing erm...CUFC in a friendly or summat Frank,you got promoted last season you know that don't yer,can't see away fans being allowed in for a friendly anytime soon

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?, Carlisle didnt go up?. Cambridge went up with half a team of loanees, and the rest were give aways. This brings a new meaning to inadequacy, god, Carlisle didnt go up.

Crikey.

6eq, do you have any ideas how we can communicate with microbes.? They waved flags on Yankee aircraft carriers, maybe morse code with drums. Microbes arnt intelligent though, the only thing they probably understand is eating, or not.

Maybe we can arrange pies in a particular way, or use strands of spaghetti to form hieroglyphs.

There is life on Mars, probably springing from saurkraut from a Russian probe, that fell on mars and formed a colony of krautness.

I honestly didn't care one way or the other about Cambridge.

Now I'll laugh when you're relegated.

I don't reckon we'll have any trouble communicating with microbes if we're capable of conversing with this sarcastic prick.

Frank’s a t­wat, Piglet, or at least he starts off as a t­wat then he types summat and ends up looking an even bigger t­wat. Just let him keep digging his hole.

At last Piglet ive got a rise out of you. You dont care about Cambridge, me neither. We can both have a drink to United getting relegated. Im dissapointed you think im sarcastic, i think theres humour in there too. How is it possible to get to my age and not be sarcastic?

Surely life has taught you is that the only thing left is to take the p i ss.

If you expect Carlisle to win football matches, then think again. It shows you are a bit naive, and if it does happen it wont last long. If you play poker, Carlisle United is like being dealt a 7-2, permanently.

Like Cambridge. Give it up, you too griff. Grow roses, play poker live, not internet, thats fixed, have several affairs, tell whoppers to your wife, have a gender change, give your savings to Bill Gates, go to church, eat saurkraut, walk down the road wearing a nazi cap, visit Clodig.

Anything but watch Carlisle.

Despite what you'd "like to think", you're not funny.

And as for getting "a rise" out of me, anyone can manage it. All you have to do is come on here and post like a complete f_cktard.

Congratulations for ticking that box, your Jim'll Fix It badge is in the post. Wear it with pride.

He also thinks that he’s very, very clever Piglet, and he’s not that either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)