+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CAT case going ahead

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    exactly what i was thinking Mick, Ashley will know where the case is at, Ashley will win in the end, he will get the 300m for the takeover, then he will get compensation from PL for not approving it, then more compensation because he has had to fund the club for an additional 18 months, then more again because of lost interest on the 300m, then more because the investments he could have made with the 300m.

One thing is for certain, Ashley will get every single penny that he can. The only thing we don't know is, would he settle out of court and have it passed on the quiet or will he be looking to expose them and take it all the way
    I hope for once he acts intelligently and besides for himself squeezes every penny he can get for compensation but also and mainly every bit of hidden evidence they have tried to cover up and all influence from rival clubs sticking their noses in for self-benefit.

It will show favouritism towards the so-called big six that I'm convinced there will be resignations not only from the F.A. but some made to walk from other clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I hope for once he acts intelligently

My over riding fear is that Ashley will win... get ALL the compensation and the deal still doesn't go ahead... then the slug gets all the money AND keeps the club...

I suppose that depends on whether it is Mime Ashley suing the EPL or NUFC suing them?

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post

I suppose that depends on whether it is Mime Ashley suing the EPL or NUFC suing them?
    Is he the silent partner?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Boom, boom.....tishhhh.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Well said, the only sense we get from the fat nerd is silence.

the plane spotters are out in force tonight.

The PIF finance plane has landed in Luton and shortly afterwards, Mike Ashleys plane landed at the same airport

probably nothing

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    the plane spotters are out in force tonight.

The PIF finance plane has landed in Luton and shortly afterwards, Mike Ashleys plane landed at the same airport

probably nothing
    Or perhaps something.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Or perhaps something.

correction my post was incorrect.

both planes landed at Stansted within 45 minutes of each other then both flew to Luton at the same time.

Ahh...planewatch? I love planewatch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)