+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lastmanout...

Lastmanout...

Want to introduce yourself and tell us something about yourself,we are pretty much friendly on here

Not a lot to say. Just wanted a diversion while I’m working from home so i looked at the other Carlisle board but there wasn’t any humour so signed up here last week and I’ll dip in and out because I can. Pleased to hear the natives are friendly though I don’t know who anybody is.

You will soon settle in and it's got a mod who's very easy going even going so far as to give tips on getting around the swear filter but to be honest there's not that much bad language anyhow,I presume that you support Carlisle?

Yes Carlisle. Don’t swear much though unless its at a referee.

Carlisle United supporters have got f­uck all to swear about. It is a perpetual o­rgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastmanout View Post
    Yes Carlisle. Don’t swear much though unless its at a referee.
    When Frank stops sulking and makes an appearance you may well change your mind,he brings the expletives out of almost everyone

Lastmanout sounds like Psaw to me.

Wouldn't that be a shock twist.

Lets get down to the nitty gritty .... what's your favourite crisp?

I'd rather ask - what's your favourite away day supporting Carlisle and what made it special?

Can’t now remember which one, but the Autoglass (?) Wembley final when the corner flag broke and it took ages for them to find another one. Sorry my memory’s a bit off. I’m known to my friends as last man out because I’m often the last man out of th pub.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)