+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours thread

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    He does,however,tick Alda right boxes.
    It’s all irrelevant while we’re still stuck in the swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    He does,however,tick Alda right boxes.
    Not the best Trapper of the ball though, to be honest

Attracting players with quality will be difficult. We would have probably kept Reeves and managed to persuade Miller and Ellis if we won promotion.

We need to be identifying players like Roberts from a lower level who are willing to step up and move area, otherwise we're going to struggle.

We might see quite a young team with IB in charge, which would be good in some ways. Can't see us attracting any L2 players.

How disappointing Manc..you've ruined yet another pun thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    How disappointing Manc..you've ruined yet another pun thread.
    Didn't really read through. Although, it's a mix of puns and non pun replies.

Yet another? Not sure it's something I do on a regular basis.

My bad anyway. As you were.

I was being sarcastic Manc...not having a dig at you all, quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Attracting players with quality will be difficult. We would have probably kept Reeves and managed to persuade Miller and Ellis if we won promotion.

We need to be identifying players like Roberts from a lower level who are willing to step up and move area, otherwise we're going to struggle.

We might see quite a young team with IB in charge, which would be good in some ways. Can't see us attracting any L2 players.
    Most of the players we've attracted since we have been relegated have been L2 players.

A smattering of non league such as Griffiths, Roberts most came from ELF and likes or Rodgirues and Sam were playing at EFL type level abroad. With the Euro door now largley closed in terms of recruitment I think we will be strongly pursuing the usual options which are L2 and as you say up and coming. I do think that it will become harder and harder to sign L2 players as you say. The longer we are down here the longer the permanent non league tag remains. In addition at the end of next season the contracts of Wootton Roberts and Rodrigues are up. If we fail to get promotion next season ( this season) we will lose all of them almost certainly. Not a pretty thought.

Ravel Morrison.

To those saying we won't be attracting league players, tell that to Stockport who signed Paddy Madden mid season. Also because of Covid, a lot of teams have slashed budgets which mean there will be a lot of footballers after a contract

Not sure if trolling but one of these weird in the know transfer rumour Twitter accounts are saying Ricky Miller to Notts. Someone tagged Ricky Miller in a comment and he's liked it?

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast