+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Not sure if trolling but one of these weird in the know transfer rumour Twitter accounts are saying Ricky Miller to Notts. Someone tagged Ricky Miller in a comment and he's liked it?
    Spoke to my Aldershot contact and his response was . . .

"Will probably score a ton of goals after we got him fit. Very poor and not a team player".

Not sure if trolling but one of these weird in the know transfer rumour Twitter accounts are saying Ricky Miller to Notts. Someone tagged Ricky Miller in a comment and he's liked it?
    I think it i just a tradition these days to link Ricky Miller with Notts every closed season

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Spoke to my Aldershot contact and his response was . . .

"Will probably score a ton of goals after we got him fit. Very poor and not a team player".
    Not sure he's what we want to be fair, we seem to have a cracking dressing room at the moment and fear he could unbalance that. He hasn't really scored much since his Dover days and he's probably now passed his peak in age for a striker, just relaying what I saw on twitter

Phew!

IB would be a magician verging on miracle worker if he got much out of Miller.

Pass

Signing(s) to announced today. Don’t know if it’s a new player or existing player accepting contract offer.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Phew!

IB would be a magician verging on miracle worker if he got much out of Miller.

Pass

Very much so. If we can't do better than Miller, time to lock the doors, pay the milk bill and switch the lights off.

Another rumour is central midfielder Frank Vincent. Was at Bournemouth but loaned to Torquay and Walsall recently

Another hilarious one from the same place of Ricky Miller, apparently we're buying Omar Bogle 😂

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Ravel Morrison.
    Think Burch said that he had texted him but didn't get a reply

Another rumour is central midfielder Frank Vincent. Was at Bournemouth but loaned to Torquay and Walsall recently
    He is also did 20 years in the can!

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast