+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours thread

Knight's situation does not sound good to me.

Damian McCrory has signed for Nuneaton Borough.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    A good signing for them even if he stays fit for 50% of the games.

It’s a hamstring pull not a dislocated knee. I would say worst case scenario 8-12 weeks out. The upside is that he isn’t a key player (yet). The downside is that his pace is a real attribute that will undoubtedly be impacted by this injury and hopefully it’s a one off rather than something that will rear it’s ugly head often.
    I wish him well in his recovery. He more than most needed a proper pre season building his fitness.

Could have been worse, Roberts for example, but best of luck to the lad.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Now he's gone I.B can put a player in his place that is actually on Notts books

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Now he's gone I.B can put a player in his place that is actually on Notts books
    Having McCory was useful to Notts. It allowed Burchnall to give players sufficient game time without over stretching them and with someone that was familiar with the squad.

Other news - Harry Kane not turned up for training this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    Having McCory was useful to Notts. It allowed Burchnall to give players sufficient game time without over stretching them and with someone that was familiar with the squad.

Other news - Harry Kane not turned up for training this morning.
    Been trying to find out who this possible forward/striker that we are signing might be. Absolutely no joy whatsoever. We sure do keep our transfer dealings very quiet these days.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Been trying to find out who this possible forward/striker that we are signing might be. Absolutely no joy whatsoever. We sure do keep our transfer dealings very quiet these days.
    And a good thing too.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I have absolutely no idea. Its likely to be somebody not on anybody’s radar. Although, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a name that has been previously mentioned and brushed off. Whilst in background, Notts have been working away.

The owners trust Burchnall’s judgement and Burchnall trusts the recruitment process. It wouldn’t be shock to me if there is a statement signing incoming.

Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast