+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours thread

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Who's surprised? It wouldn't be NCM if we didn't obsess over ex players like Dennis and Osborne in recent times or any other players who leave and suddenly become world-beaters elsewhere.

I'm expecting regular updates whenever either score and of course a separate season long thread on Solihull Moors
    Here is your first update
    Kristain Dennis was sent off today, after lashing out at peter haring in dramatic finish, against Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Here is your first update
    Kristain Dennis was sent off today, after lashing out at peter haring in dramatic finish, against Hearts
    Is it still a minority of 1 or has that now moved to 0?

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    Politely, I disagree. Understand the point re no keeper on the bench. Our keepers distribution is so important to the way we play, you couldn’t just bring someone in at short notice. Similar point to the one you raise re Brooks going out on loan to a club with a similar style of play.

Additionally, I believe Burchnall as stated he prefers 3 keepers from a training perspective. I don’t believe his numbers include Kean.

In terms of potential clubs for Brooks, I raised the point in an earlier post. If there isn’t a club with a similar style play, Notts won’t let him go out on loan.
    Correction/acknowledgment I was incorrect. Listened to Burchnall’s post match interview, no keeper incoming. Regardless of any Brooks movement.

Good to see that Enzio started for Sutton today and was predictably substituted after 77 minutes as they lost 2-1 and he contributed little. Nothing has changed!

Sounds like he did considerably better than Kristian Dennis, starts once again on the bench for St Mirren. Comes on with 13 minutes to go, sent off just 9 mins later with a straight red.

You shouldn't laugh but.... I'll stick with Roberts and Rodders thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Sounds like he did considerably better than Kristian Dennis, starts once again on the bench for St Mirren. Comes on with 13 minutes to go, sent off just 9 mins later with a straight red.

You shouldn't laugh but.... I'll stick with Roberts and Rodders thanks
    You forget the level Dennis is playing at Laddo the Scottish premier league - considerably higher standard than this tinpot league we operate in .and Roberts and Dennis are still the best combination, that nearly got us promoted .

I really hope Rodders turns out to be the fantastic player you think he is - but some how i doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Good to see that Enzio started for Sutton today and was predictably substituted after 77 minutes as they lost 2-1 and he contributed little. Nothing has changed!
    Enzio was over rated and over paid

Kane hemmings was much better than Enzio

Kane hemmings was much better than Enzio
    is a constant battle between gambling on player investment to increase the chances of promotion which if unsuccessful could put the whole future of the club in the balance- something we know about at notts county

Today generally speaking its not about football anymore, but the wealth of the people that own the clubs
    Out of the 92 League clubs, 61 clubs made losses, in other words would go out of business without the owners support. More surprisingly was that the clubs that were promoted in each division, usually made the most losses compared to the other teams in the division, meaning that to get promoted you usually have to spend more money than most other teams, 9 times out of 10
    Notts must have been really unlucky not to have been promoted with the cash hardy spent, but ultimately he did not have enough

Have a look at the priceoffootball.com to see what it is really all about

Take mansfield town for example, historically we have always been a bigger club, and played in higher leagues than them, but now it is a question of have our current owners, trew, or hardy been more wealthy than the radfords ???

You forget the level Dennis is playing at Laddo the Scottish premier league - considerably higher standard than this tinpot league we operate in .and Roberts and Dennis are still the best combination, that nearly got us promoted .

I really hope Rodders turns out to be the fantastic player you think he is - but some how i doubt it
    I haven't forgotten at all, I know which league St Mirren play in. Not sure that has much or anything to do with him bring sent off in the season opener when he only just came off the subs bench.

Maybe it's a standard too high for him having operated all his career in tinpot leagues (as you say) and the bottom end of League 2. What do you think Davy?

Not that I blame him for challenging himself and going to a club at a much higher level. Plus he will have been on fair wage whilst being sat on the bench or on the treatment table all last season. So a good move for the player.

But I'll stick with Rodders he's considerably younger, more potential, chance of a sell on fee, presumably much lower wages plus Dennis never showed the consistency Rodders did at the end of last season during his time at Notts.

He doesn't have to be fantastic he just has to be a good signing which I think he already is. Plenty more to come I hope from Ruben.

Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 LastLast