+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours thread

Anyone slightly
    underwhelmed with this signing

I think this signing maybe divides opinion:
    Young potential type player v. experienced proven player.

We would have all liked a Michael Cheek, Danny Rowe, Orsi type striker, but they have either been transferred to another club, are under contract and/or would demand excessive wages.

We don't know the Reedz brothers wealth/willingness to spend big versus the obvious spending power of Wrexham and Stockport, and maybe Chesterfield.
    Our strikers may not realise the goals of the new big two in the NL (Wrexham/Stockport) but the club won't be over spending and putting the future at risk chasing a return to the EFL.
    Young Mitchell may turn out to be a good signing, he may not, ditto Francis, Nemane, Knight etc.

Notts should be in the top 6 and in with a shout of automatic, depending on how all the clubs' new signings settle in.

I would be happy with another playoff finish as I think that is achievable and realistic. Whilst ever there are the nouveau riche clubs around, I think Notts are up against automatic, but time will tell. Barrow, Sutton etc have disproved that but the bar has now been raised even higher.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmagpie View Post
    He won't be at the top of the pyramid but every little helps.
    Let's hope he Giza goal or 2 Horus manager won't be best pleased.

I think the Cheaterfield fans are just in de Nile about our strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I think the Cheaterfield fans are just in de Nile about our strategy.
    Most of the comments I have seen from their fans have clearly come from their sphinxters

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Anyone slightly
    No!
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 03-08-2021 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Anyone slightly
    Not in the least

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    No!

Well, like it or not, at least we have a ''system''. Sign em young, develop them, hope they have a re-sale value. Is it better than big name players looking for a last pay day and bath time d 1 ck pics?

IB knows what type of player he wants to play his system and I respect that. I see no reason to disagree with what he's doing at the moment so let's wait and see .

Yet again, I know nothing about the lad. I even forgot he scored against us last season. Doesn't really matter what Chessie fans say as he didn't play much for them. By all accounts, all Burch's other signings that I have never heard of are looking good. I will wait to see the lad in action and make my mind up then.

Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast