+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. York City 07.08.21 [PSF]

Match Thread vs. York City 07.08.21 [PSF]

Looking forward to this.

This time last year Notts, battling with the principles of Ardleyball, got our batty handed to us by York. It will be interesting to see how we fare this year. Looking forward to seeing what Mitchell and Nemane bring to the table.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 07-08-2021 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Title format matching for future search ease

Hospital radio now live from Meadow Lane.....

Just click the play button on the radio image
    http://nhradio.org.uk/play-online/

They do this for free but you can donate at ....
    https://nhradio.org.uk/nottingham-ho...-radio/donate/

York go 1-0 up.

0-1 pretty woeful defending. Against the run of play though.

Is everyone on holiday?

1-1.

Geoff Hurst 1966 Russian Linesman type goal.

1-1 Cal Roberts.... Very suspicious though, not convinced it crossed the line!

Roberts scores again ? But I thought we needed a benchful of experienced centre forwards to backup Wootton.

Own goal, 2-1 to Notts.

KC's half time thoughts:

Notts 2 York 1

Mitchell is a breath of fresh air. He looks like a better version of Sam. Holding the ball up well and getting into great positions. Looks great considering he's not fully fit.

Cal is a danger every time he gets the ball.

Jury is out on Taylor. Despite the flukey goal his end product is dubious and he looks like he's playing at half pace.

Brindley and Chicksen worry me at the back. Lacey can't come back soon enough. Wouldn't be against another defender coming in.

Palmer not as influential today, but he and Francis should be more than enough for our league.

DKE (for Laddo) does not do enough going forward to be a wing back in this team. Looking forward to seeing Nemane - who I presume will be the preferred starter.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    KC's half time thoughts:

Notts 2 York 1

Mitchell is a breath of fresh air. He looks like a better version of Sam. Holding the ball up well and getting into great positions. Looks great considering he's not fully fit.

Cal is a danger every time he gets the ball.

Jury is out on Taylor. Despite the flukey goal his end product is dubious and he looks like he's playing at half pace.

Brindley and Chicksen worry me at the back. Lacey can't come back soon enough. Wouldn't be against another defender coming in.

Palmer not as influential today, but he and Francis should be more than enough for our league.

DKE (for Laddo) does not do enough going forward to be a wing back in this team. Looking forward to seeing Nemane - who I presume will be the preferred starter.
    Good summary thanks KC.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast