+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: TV pundits

TV pundits

Why do they need so many pundit on the Telly?
    They’ve a different set for every match with a fair share of foreign players.
    You’d think with the money they’re on Lineker & Co could manage most of the games.

It's not that new to be honest or at least in terms of international major tournaments .

I can remember as a kid the ITV World Cup Panel in the 70's .

Brian Clough and co .

However lets just say the make up of today's panels have changed drastically and leave it at that !!!!

https://youtu.be/lDIWfoIk1xQ

Even better for some they being on self employed contracts flipping from the Beeb, Sky, ITV or BT like Salt n Lineker, Ian Wright and Gary Neville ETC !!

I like it when players who were average at best when they were playing are now suddenly experts on the beautiful game.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Even better for some they being on self employed contracts flipping from the Beeb, Sky, ITV or BT like Salt n Lineker, Ian Wright and Gary Neville ETC !!
    Yes Chopper I totally agree with this. It might sound weird but it really pees me off seeing these pundits scrape around on a number of channels, when not so long ago we were used to them all appearing on just one. Some of them are ok and some are just pathetic and are stealing a wage/a living etc.

i dont really watch the pundits i start watching match a few mins before kick off toilet and a cuppa halftime and turn over at end but what i have noticed is more women on the panel and that makes me wanna turn off.