+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Patching

Will Patching

Maybe I'm a saddo but I like to keep track on the ' ones that got away' and I see Will Patching seems to have finally found his feet.
    He has scored 6 in 15 for Derry City on loan from Dundalk. Not sure how the quality of the football in the Irish Prem compares to England but I always felt he wasn't given a far crack of the whip with us and he just drifted away..

On this subject i see that whilst Jake Crawford was part of the Hartlepool celebrations he has not been in the team for months. Another one from the same era as Patching. I wouldn't imagine that the Irish Prem is of comparable quality to even our current level but perhaps the Irish Pies on here could answer that.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    On this subject i see that whilst Jake Crawford was part of the Hartlepool celebrations he has not been in the team for months. Another one from the same era as Patching. I wouldn't imagine that the Irish Prem is of comparable quality to even our current level but perhaps the Irish Pies on here could answer that.
    yes , didn't want to commit to us having lost a 'star' due to not knowing the quality of the league but I definitely think it was a shame. Remember when we signed him and Nolan seemed very happy

Tom Crawford

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Tom Crawford
    Thats the one. I am sure we must have signed an under achieving Jake as well though?!

Thats the one. I am sure we must have signed an under achieving Jake as well though?!
    easy to get confused with all the under achieving midfielders passing through!!!

Often drive past the Brandywell, did today, Derrys ground. It's not great, would put it on par with our league /div2. Doesn't have a big following due to most supporting the big ones in the prem

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Often drive past the Brandywell, did today, Derrys ground. It's not great, would put it on par with our league /div2. Doesn't have a big following due to most supporting the big ones in the prem
    watched the documentary a few weeks ago about them moving from NI to the south..very good watch

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    watched the documentary a few weeks ago about them moving from NI to the south..very good watch
    It's in a rough area due to the past troubles

That would be Jake Reeves

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast