+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New kit

I like both kits. Nothing wrong with them being a bit different.

The annoying thing about the away is we have never had a nice kit that's white with tangerine, just doesn't work, all our classics are white and black combinations with tangerine trim on shoulder, sleeve or collar

I quite like both. The away strip looks a lot better when it fits the person wearing it. It’s like a tent on the poor woman!

Undecided, but they do look better on the video. I’ll wait until I see them on the pitch.

White's never flattering to middle aged men with beer bellies.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    This. Couldn’t give a flying phuck what they’re wearing so long as they’re winning every week.
    A really popular kit with big sales might bring in cash for a player. A total copy of the 94 paint kit would bring in massive sales imo. But yeah, who cares about the club bringing in money? "Grown men moaning about a strip". Look at the first Macron kit-biggest seller in years. The guys who watched those teams are now in their 40s with disposable income--chance missed imo.

I never buy strips now but did they consult the market they are expected to sell it to? It is pretty limited so you would think a bit of fan consultation might have helped design two shirts that would please the majority of your consumer market as opposed to two that are already proving to be hold/cold depending who you ask .

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Army View Post
    I never buy strips now but did they consult the market they are expected to sell it to? It is pretty limited so you would think a bit of fan consultation might have helped design two shirts that would please the majority of your consumer market as opposed to two that are already proving to be hold/cold depending who you ask .
    It's always surprised me why we never have 4 options for fans to vote on(Dundee fans voting out with). Simple marketing--what strip sell the best?? Retro copies, we tried but failed. Maybe next year. I remember the Dundee toothpaste strip being cancelled through fans outrage. Can we bin the paint **** for that cool black pre season effort? Would sell much more

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    belter of a strip eh, love it!
    Good to see a bit of positivity from ya lad 🤪

God it’s even worse when you see the full kit and from the side.
    Too much black, solid tangerine at back and sleeves is jarring, clash of different styles in top shorts and socks. Total mess! ��*♂️
    So much clashing
    Too much going on
    ������ mental
    Let’s just hope we don’t get relegated.
    Can’t play well looking like that
    I think it's honestly the worst strip I've ever seen.
    Like when homer designed a car in the Simpsons.
    Like a blind guy designed it
    That car was hilarious. Kids were in a separate bubble in the back.
    Let’s do stripey socks and just random mismatch shorts.
    Weird lines design on top.
    Sorted
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)