+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Women's sport

Women's sport

Is in real danger if they are gonna allow men who have went through puberty to compete as women, especially in strength and stamina sports.

Where does this guff end......probably in the destruction of women's sports records.

Never seem to get women "transitioning" to men wanting to compete against men.

Absolute disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Is in real danger if they are gonna allow men who have went through puberty to compete as women, especially in strength and stamina sports.

Where does this guff end......probably in the destruction of women's sports records.

Never seem to get women "transitioning" to men wanting to compete against men.
    Wonder how they dinna play snooker?

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Wonder how they dinna play snooker?
    Snooker, darts, bowls, motor racing.....where power strength doesnae really come into it.

Funnily enough equestrian sports and horse racing where you wuda thought strength came into riding.....dosenae seem to apply.

Just madness that some of these women have spent a lifetime training for their shot at glory and along comes Johnny come lately or shud that be Jessica come lately to top trump them.

What I also find astonishing is the "Don't misvgender me" brigade seem quite happy to be misgendered ie happy to be called a women rather than the dozens of other self identifications when there's prize money or fame involved.

I thought I had reached the mountain top with cynicism a couple of years back but just when you think you are at the summit more bull comes along.

Give it a few years and folk with 3 legs will be competing in the three legged race.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Snooker, darts, bowls, motor racing.....where power strength doesnae really come into it.

Funnily enough equestrian sports and horse racing where you wuda thought strength came into riding.....dosenae seem to apply.

Just madness that some of these women have spent a lifetime training for their shot at glory and along comes Johnny come lately or shud that be Jessica come lately to top trump them.

What I also find astonishing is the "Don't misvgender me" brigade seem quite happy to be misgendered ie happy to be called a women rather than the dozens of other self identifications when there's prize money or fame involved.

I thought I had reached the mountain top with cynicism a couple of years back but just when you think you are at the summit more bull comes along.

Give it a few years and folk with 3 legs will be competing in the three legged race.
    Canna mind seeing them play snooker?
    Darts yup but no snooker, cud be wrang tho.
    Horse racing they seem to excel.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Canna mind seeing them play snooker?
    Darts yup but no snooker, cud be wrang tho.
    Horse racing they seem to excel.
    Deffo played snooker…and pool.

The Olympic committee should introduce the Transgender Olympic Games where only transgender people qualify to enter.
    Over ten years ago some of the top women professional golfers were demanding to play on the Men’s US and European Professional Golf tours.
    Eventually the administrators of these tours gave in and let several women enter the men’s tournaments. Michelle Wie was one.
    The women had to play from the same tees as the men. They were no use and never came near winning a competition. These women learnt their lesson and now they only play on their own women’s professional golf tours.
    I would have gone a step further and let the male professional golfers play in the women’s US and European Professional Golf tours.
    Pushy women golfers are always shouting for equality and this would have solved it once and for all.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)