+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Fixtures out Thursday +cup+Trophy draw

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Money down the drain Brin like most of your accys
    My accys are all so close and one will be won soon and I will be laughing last Mr

There’s still the big assumption that the season will start normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Well we might start a little early due to cup if the clubs decide to.
    If fans aren’t allowed then there could be a riot after allowing all this in euros
    Personally I think we will and that’s why the vaccine are being done to over 18’s

COME ON PEOPLE GET THAT VACCINE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER (your choice obviously)

Isn't entry to wembley based on having a negative covid test (is this the lateral flow one) or having proof of 2 jabs?
    Would we need to have something similar in place if the freedom day is before start of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Isn't entry to wembley based on having a negative covid test (is this the lateral flow one) or having proof of 2 jabs?
    Would we need to have something similar in place if the freedom day is before start of the season?
    11 yrs and over got to either show proof of full vaccination or a negative test at Wembley

Best carry ID

Most 'younger' fans have very little hope of having 2 jabs anytime soon. My first one isn't until July so presumably the second will be in October time. Would have to take my chances with a test on the day if allowed in for the new season.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Most 'younger' fans have very little hope of having 2 jabs anytime soon. My first one isn't until July so presumably the second will be in October time. Would have to take my chances with a test on the day if allowed in for the new season.
    Son had his first last week with next one in eight weeks, they’re trying to get them done (well around here) ASAP
    Sheffield arena

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Son had his first last week with next one in eight weeks, they’re trying to get them done (well around here) ASAP
    Sheffield arena
    That's good to hear. Postcode lottery as per unfortunately. Fingers crossed I can get my second in 8 weeks later also. Probably just Norfolk being slow as per, we don't like to do anything at a particularly quick speed.

Saying that I have known some friends who got in the next day. I must have tried to book at a time where supply was low.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast