+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: another signing

Yes - surprised by that given he seems very happy to sign! Another Beckles, will want to return to London if he can? (Hopefully there's an option clause.)

Hopefully enough players stay at the club for him to recognise his teammates!!

Ben Knight, 19, arrives from Man City. City have him on their website as a midfielder but he appears to be here as a forward.
    Gained some minutes coming on as a sub at the Community Shield game against Leicester. Coming from City, he should fit our style of play but he needs to be up to speed pretty quickly and playing down that left wing.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Ben Knight, 19, arrives from Man City. City have him on their website as a midfielder but he appears to be here as a forward.
    Gained some minutes coming on as a sub at the Community Shield game against Leicester. Coming from City, he should fit our style of play but he needs to be up to speed pretty quickly and playing down that left wing.

Well an extremely underwhelming signing, according to the OS a replacement for Kirk REALLY !!!! Replacing somebody with over 200 league appearances with somebody with 0 utter rubbish !! We still need another 4 more players in to balance out those who have left/retired let’s hope for some more experienced players to follow very disappointing !!!!

How do you know there won't be more?

How do you know there won't be more?
    DA says looking for 1 or 2 more *this week*.

Clearly going to need them as the team seem to be dropping like flies.

....But not for us! I see that James Jones has signed for...Wrexham??? Dropping 2 divisions to join the Hollywood club. I'm sure the money's not too bad and at least he'll get a game but .....!!

....But not for us! I see that James Jones has signed for...Wrexham??? Dropping 2 divisions to join the Hollywood club. I'm sure the money's not too bad and at least he'll get a game but .....!!
    Well done for spotting that gaz, I looked at Wiki and found this..

On 24 August 2021, after just one season with Lincoln, Jones dropped down to the National League to join Wrexham on a three-year deal for £100,000

Now does that mean that Wrexham paid £100K or what exactly? Would Wrexham be able to afford that transfer fee or even his wages? I presume that Lincoln paid up his 3 year deal with them?

Its a wonder he didn't come back here?

Two more signings !!

Obviously, one of the prerequisites is that your first name needs to be Scott ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast