+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Zachary Clough in

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Gonna be completely honest here. Very, very little annoys me on the internet but people who use the abuse of a children in an attempt at oneupmanship on a football forum disgust me. Do it again, you fuc­king pri­ck and you’ll be having a break from this place courtesy of me.
    You're threatening me because you can't take the truth about Rochdale?

Classic cry-baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet_Phoenix View Post
    You're threatening me because you can't take the truth about Rochdale?

Classic cry-baby.

No, I find people that find child abuse as a stick on a football forum disgusting, regardless of which town the club is from.

You were warned, see you in ten days.

Yours,

A cry baby

Why are you being like this piglet,this is a friendly forum with everyone getting on together,stuff like what you're posting can turn nasty and it's not on

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Why are you being like this piglet,this is a friendly forum with everyone getting on together,stuff like what you're posting can turn nasty and it's not on
    Indeed, chalks. My post about smaller clubs was extremely tongue in cheek (I support Rochdale ffs!) but some people go too far when the joke goes over their head. People like him disgust me but he can have ten days to reflect on it now.

Not used my mod privileges since them bellends that invaded the plate board but as a father of three children in Rochdale I’m not having stuff like that. Especially when I can make someone reflect on what they’ve said.

If he apologises upon his return then that’s it done with for me.

Folk like "Kel" are happy to dish it out, but when they get some back they can't take it.

Perfectly fine to come on another club's forum and dish out the insults and jibes, but when he gets a little back the toys come right out of the pram.

Mods from opposition teams shouldn't be allowed to give it the big I am on other club's forums. If you can't take the heat - stay out of the kitchen.

So much for freedom of speech on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by fattim View Post
    Folk like "Kel" are happy to dish it out, but when they get some back they can't take it.

Perfectly fine to come on another club's forum and dish out the insults and jibes, but when he gets a little back the toys come right out of the pram.

Mods from opposition teams shouldn't be allowed to give it the big I am on other club's forums. If you can't take the heat - stay out of the kitchen.

So much for freedom of speech on this forum.
    Can you point me to a post where I insulted anybody before I was insulted please?

Cheers.

I don't know why he's acted like that to a visitor to this site,it rarely gets abusive on here just banter,nobody wants to go down the jj road again
    Piglet should apologize but I doubt that he will because most who post on here also post on another forum as well

Quote Originally Posted by fattim View Post
    FFS I've known Kel ft or about ten years and to say that he can't take it when he dishes it out is ridiculous,if anything he loves it when somebody gives it back if anything,the child abuse thing just wasn't funny

How do you expect him to apologize when you've banned him you pair of Muppets?

Anyway, some folk might consider calling Carlisle United a smaller club than Rochdale as insulting.

Also on this thread, you have "Kel" mocking people with mental disorders, that's fair enough obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    FFS I've known Kel ft or about ten years and to say that he can't take it when he dishes it out is ridiculous,if anything he loves it when somebody gives it back if anything,the child abuse thing just wasn't funny
    So people are banned now for "not being funny" and Psaw still exists? Loads of sense makes nots a.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)