+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Zachary Clough in

Quote Originally Posted by fattim View Post
    "Mad as in angry"

That's not what you meant, and you know it. Saying your posts were tongue in cheek is a pathetic attempt to backtrack, if your posts were directed at others - why didn't you address them appropriately?

The only "faux outrage" here is yours, I haven't banned anyone, you have.

Although, you do need to apologize properly for mocking those with mental illness and disability, that's thoroughly inappropriate behaviour. It's extremely cheeky to demand apologies from anyone else until you do this yourself.
    Don’t patronise me, it’s a well known phrase I used so have another try. Are you telling me Piglet has a mental illness and disability now then? Does that excuse his mocking of child abuse in your eyes? I don’t realise the board rules stated I had to name people when directing a post at them, you learn something new every day.

I also didn’t apologise for anything so not sure why you state I have to do it properly. It’s not a ban, it’s a ten day thing. I might wake up in the morning and revoke it depending on my mood. That’s up to me though, not you.

Night, sugarlump.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Kel Kel Kel...... Get lost fatty.
    For some reason I found that extremely funny 😂

No, I'm not making excuses for anyone, we all should own what we post - as you should own your shameful mockery of those with mental illness and disability.

I'm a bit embarrassed for you that you refuse to apologize, at least you have the opportunity.

It's not really about who has mental illness or disability and who doesn't, it's the fact you were happy to mock it and by extension mock those who have been impacted by it. Plenty of us have been touched by this at one time or another, who knows who is reading this?

As a moderator you can set a shining example, admit you were wrong and apologize for your behaviour. Take the high ground, don't let Piglet win.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Now we’re back in the Rochdale division I’ve been checking the forums of various small clubs we’ll be visiting again.
    So why are you checking the Carlisle site then?

Wind up mod?

You came on here with a purpose Kel and succeeded.

Unfortunately you have made this board no better than https://thecumbrians.net/cufc-forum/main-forum.

If the Mods don't like what you say you get banned.

You can't rewrite history no matter how hard you try.

Did he succeed, Howoldboy?

I'd suggest not...

Anyway, your point about censorship and arbitrary moderation is a valid one, but Kel isn't really a moderator here. He's over stepping his authority.

I'm sure Griff will make sure interlopers have their powers limited on here in future or else, what's the point?

I'd suggest not...

Anyway, your point about censorship and arbitrary moderation is a valid one, but Kel isn't really a moderator here. He's over stepping his authority.

I'm sure Griff will make sure interlopers have their powers limited on here in future or else, what's the point?
    If I understand correctly Piglet was banned for saying:

"Rochdale. Famous for Lisa Stansfield, child abuse and the All-in-one garden centre"

..or was it for the placing of the smiley?

Either way it seems a bit OTT especially when Piglet didn't even mention Sir Cyril Richard Smith.

Careful Howoldboy you're whistling close to the wind, when he's finished mocking the mentally ill and disabled, Kel might ban you for mentioning his Uncle Cyril on here like that.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    So why are you checking the Carlisle site then?

Wind up mod?
    It was a joke, get over it.

I'd suggest not...

I know what I meant so no apology here. I suspect you know what I meant too.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)