+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Happy GB Freedom Day

O/T:- Happy GB Freedom Day

... happy 5th anniversary regarding our vote to leave the iniquities of the shameful EU. How much clearer it is from the outside to see the sordid bunch of thieves that masquerade as a unified block. Have a great day ...
    Last edited by SwalePie; 22-06-2021 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Corrected Off Topic prefix

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... happy 5th anniversary regarding our vote to leave the iniquities of the shameful EU. How much clearer it is from the outside to see the sordid bunch of thieves that masquerade as a unified block. Have a great day ...
    How profound that you call it GB rather than UK Freedom Day.

I'm so overjoyed I've just passed out!

Instead of a sordid bunch of thieves that masquerade as a unified block, we can now celebrate ending up with an even more sordid bunch of thieves that masquerade as a government.

What a great day.

... so glad you agree with me. At least the door is now open to you, Snobhead 1, to lead us down the path of righteousness should you wish to remove those who you might describe as a sordid bunch; unlike those in the EU dictatorship ...

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Instead of a sordid bunch of thieves that masquerade as a unified block, we can now celebrate ending up with an even more sordid bunch of thieves that masquerade as a government.

What a great day.
    Isn’t that where we started Elite you and your supporters can vote out the so called sordid bunch in government here but we can’t vote out the sordid bunch who run the unified EU block.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Isn’t that where we started Elite you and your supporters can vote out the so called sordid bunch in government here but we can’t vote out the sordid bunch who run the unified EU block.
    5 years and the same old bullsh!t is still being spouted. Ursula von der leyen was proposed by elected politicians and ratified by elected representatives.

Meanwhile, we’ve been begging the EU to let us move sausages around in what’s supposed to be our own country. Taking back control indeed.

https://twitter.com/tconnellyrte/sta...066753032?s=21

Btw. David(now Lord) Frost is still the the UK’s clown dealing with this circus. When did I get a vote on him?
    Last edited by BigFatPie; 23-06-2021 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    5 years and the same old bullsh!t is still being spouted. Ursula von der leyen was proposed by elected politicians and ratified by elected representatives.

Meanwhile, we’ve been begging the EU to let us move sausages around in what’s supposed to be our own country. Taking back control indeed.

https://twitter.com/tconnellyrte/sta...066753032?s=21

Btw. David(now Lord) Frost is still the the UK’s clown dealing with this circus. When did I get a vote on him?
    At last we agree BFP after 5 years you do still spout the same bullish!t

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Yes that’s exactly where we started, where I said that the sordid EU bunch were preferable to the sordid Tory bunch. Subsequent events have only strengthened that opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Yes that’s exactly where we started, where I said that the sordid EU bunch were preferable to the sordid Tory bunch. Subsequent events have only strengthened that opinion.
    So if at the next general election the party (whoever that may be) you support are elected will you then be happy we are not governed by the sordid EU bunch?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast