+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clark Robertson

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist View Post
    Watcha people, not been on this fair site for a while and hope everyone is getting through life as best they can.
    Pompey have just signed the aforementioned. Anything to get excited about or are you well rid?
    Cheers
    Absolutely our classiest defender by a mile and definite championship player, however, the replies you have had on here, with everyone in unison says it all, and the fact that a championship team hasnt come for him is almost certainly because of his injury record. If you keep him fit he'll be your player of the season, good luck Clarke and I truly hope it works out for you, but personally cant see anything changing. UTM

Clarke can't see it with us. Bet Robertson couldn't wait to get out Warney's way.

Maybe it was our training regime that kept him from recovering?

Let’s see how many games he played with his new club.

Just checked his wiki stats. Did he really play 69 times for the Millers in the 3 seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Just checked his wiki stats. Did he really play 69 times for the Millers in the 3 seasons?
    Yes, but about half of them in the first season with us

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist View Post
    Watcha people, not been on this fair site for a while and hope everyone is getting through life as best they can.
    Pompey have just signed the aforementioned. Anything to get excited about or are you well rid?
    Cheers

Through no fault of his own blighted by injuries for around 18 months.
    Main injury was a stress fracture to his foot, on recovery an opposing player challenged him in the air and came down with studs to injure the same stress fracture.
    May take him a while to get fit, I would expect him to have a good season, decent left sided defender
    Good Luck to him at Pompey.

We can reflect and say how many donkeys come through our door only to regain full fitness and move on? That's football for you.

Robertson was refusing to sign a new contract with us stating he was Championship material but, he finds himself still in League 1. It's all about the money and nothing else. Good luck to him, we pay what we know what we can afford and stay inside the fair play league etc but, clubs like Pompey will risk all if only to try to get back all the lost millions they invested over previous years under losers like Jackett. What a tool that man is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    We can reflect and say how many donkeys come through our door only to regain full fitness and move on? That's football for you.

Robertson was refusing to sign a new contract with us stating he was Championship material but, he finds himself still in League 1. It's all about the money and nothing else. Good luck to him, we pay what we know what we can afford and stay inside the fair play league etc but, clubs like Pompey will risk all if only to try to get back all the lost millions they invested over previous years under losers like Jackett. What a tool that man is.
    Totally correct Brin. Ambition to play higher means i'll play anywhere for more money. If it's correct that he played 69 times in 3 seasons, that about half out injured. Just hope Crookes doesn't see it this way and sign for Ipswich, whatever transfer money they offer i hope we double it.......and make them pay thro the nose, but i don't trust our negotiators from other deals.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Totally correct Brin. Ambition to play higher means i'll play anywhere for more money. If it's correct that he played 69 times in 3 seasons, that about half out injured. Just hope Crookes doesn't see it this way and sign for Ipswich, whatever transfer money they offer i hope we double it.......and make them pay thro the nose, but i don't trust our negotiators from other deals.
    Simply can’t wait to hear the lame duck excuses for the paltry sum we will receive for Crooks or any of our players. Boro won’t pay a 7 figure fee for Smith so what hopes with Crooks’ fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Simply can’t wait to hear the lame duck excuses for the paltry sum we will receive for Crooks or any of our players. Boro won’t pay a 7 figure fee for Smith so what hopes with Crooks’ fee.
    Rearrange this into a well known, well worn, Millers saying:-

Fee, undisclosed

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast