+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnson, EUFA and hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's the old 'mind over matter' cliche again innit CiB, they don't mind and we don't matter.
    I hope Ms Merkel declines her EUFA VIP gig? She should not put herself at the risk of catching the Delta variant by coming to London.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-angela-merkel

No doubt the leader of HM Opposition will be asking about this at PMQs, can't wait to hear what Boris says.
    The Labour leader never mentioned it, not that important then.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Johnson just refuses to not follow his Eton privileged/toff upbringing. One rule for the toffs and one for us plebs.
    It not just the toffs - BT....there's a plethora of little hitlers who've been given reason to abuse their position get one over - Was queing in a shop just the other day, when this muzzled member of staff approached and told me and another lady to social distance..."6 feet apart please"...only to move between us and fiddle with something on a shelf, taking the pliss - which is when I told her to move back and keep her " 6 feet " distance....she didn't like it, and told me that I could always leave the shop, "and what is it makes you special " I said, "I work here" she said, "oh, then even more important , being yur around so many people in a confined area all day long " she had no response, but I could see her eyes darken, the anger building....so I finished it off with " One rule for you and another for us, Is It "...and off the witch skulked.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

It not just the toffs - BT....there's a plethora of little hitlers who've been given reason to abuse their position get one over - Was queing in a shop just the other day, when this muzzled member of staff approached and told me and another lady to social distance..."6 feet apart please"...only to move between us and fiddle with something on a shelf, taking the pliss - which is when I told her to move back and keep her " 6 feet " distance....she didn't like it, and told me that I could always leave the shop, "and what is it makes you special " I said, "I work here" she said, "oh, then even more important , being yur around so many people in a confined area all day long " she had no response, but I could see her eyes darken, the anger building....so I finished it off with " One rule for you and another for us, Is It "...and off the witch skulked.

You should have put your boot up her arse as she walked away Norder, but sadly you can't do that can you.

I don’t normally take up cudgels on the football front for anyone other than Burnley and England but UEFA and the EU seem to be trying to go the extra mile in this tournament to put the boot into Wales. Given no home games whatsoever in Euro 2020 the Welsh team and their fans have been sent on their travels to Baku and Rome. Now having qualified to meet Denmark in the Round of 16 in Amsterdam their fans are refused entry to Holland whilst Danish fans are free to spend the day there to watch the game.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I don’t normally take up cudgels on the football front for anyone other than Burnley and England but UEFA and the EU seem to be trying to go the extra mile in this tournament to put the boot into Wales. Given no home games whatsoever in Euro 2020 the Welsh team and their fans have been sent on their travels to Baku and Rome. Now having qualified to meet Denmark in the Round of 16 in Amsterdam their fans are refused entry to Holland whilst Danish fans are free to spend the day there to watch the game.
    They did vote for Brexit in Wales.

Nobody does hypocrisy quite like the Tories though...

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/u...covid-20901049

Never mind the social distancing apology, I hope he apologies to his wife for sticking his dick into his "closest aide"?

The blowback from EUFA following England "fans" behaviour pre and post match will be seismic.

Message for Blow Job: Nelson Mandela suggested that if there is one lesson we can learn from the struggle against racism, is that racism must be consciously combatted, and not discreetly tolerated.

If (and I know it's a big "If") Johnson and Patel have one brain cell between them, now would be the perfect time to deploy some sort of intelligence and forget their myopic and casual attitude towards racism and lack of social cohesion in the United Kingdom.

Don't tell the eejits to "crawl back under their stones", educate them and move towards a better and more equal society. The punitive measures coming our way from EUFA will hopefully kick start a response from Downing Street, but I won't hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Don't tell the eejits to "crawl back under their stones", educate them and move towards a better and more equal society.
    Go on then, how do we do that, how should they be educated, which part of our education system is teaching this tiny minority to be racist, maybe the fans should be compelled to take the knee before every game as well, would that work ? And could you tell us which society or country we could use as a role model to emulate as we move towards this better and more equal society ?

Full on Lefty drivel mode again this morning BT, is it something you ate for breakfast, or what you were reading over breakfast ?

Go on then, how do we do that, how should they be educated, which part of our education system is teaching this tiny minority to be racist, maybe the fans should be compelled to take the knee before every game as well, would that work ? And could you tell us which society or country we could use as a role model to emulate as we move towards this better and more equal society ?

Full on Lefty drivel mode again this morning BT, is it something you ate for breakfast, or what you were reading over breakfast ?
    No it's the "racist myopia" exercised by the likes of Johnson and Patel that does my head in sinkov. Also, while we are at it, the Tory disdain for brown Muslims and the parts of the Labour left who don't take kindly to Jews needs addressing too mon ami.

Taking a leaf out of New Zealand's book might point you towards your answer on which country to copy or emulate.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)