+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Class of 2020/21 | Player Ratings

Class of 2020/21 | Player Ratings

Stats based player ratings for the season . . . don't shoot the messenger!

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...player-ratings

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Stats based player ratings for the season . . . don't shoot the messenger!

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...player-ratings
    I would like to think some of the lower placed players such as Chicksen will move on up next season but you really cannot argue a lot with the higher places.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I would like to think some of the lower placed players such as Chicksen will move on up next season but you really cannot argue a lot with the higher places.
    Yep, quite a few players had their stats curtailed a little by not getting much of a chance under Ardley and then the poor start under Burchnall.

Yep, quite a few players had their stats curtailed a little by not getting much of a chance under Ardley and then the poor start under Burchnall.
    Probably a pertinent time to thank you for your hard work and input into such stats over the course of the season. You are clearly wasted in your current day job and need to join Notts County as head of stats on a 100 year contract immediately on 200kPA! Well done and thank-you.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Probably a pertinent time to thank you for your hard work and input into such stats over the course of the season. You are clearly wasted in your current day job and need to join Notts County as head of stats on a 100 year contract immediately on 200kPA! Well done and thank-you.
    Cheers mate, not sure I'd get 2k let alone 200k!

I love that you've given FM game star ratings, made it very readable for me, thanks

Very interesting set of results OG. Some surprises of course, a few higher than expected and a few lower...
    Now we don't have to pay Ellis and Reeves can we ask for our Enzio back?

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    I love that you've given FM game star ratings, made it very readable for me, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Very interesting set of results OG. Some surprises of course, a few higher than expected and a few lower...
    Now we don't have to pay Ellis and Reeves can we ask for our Enzio back?
    I'm hoping the fact he was badly utilised for most of the season means we don't miss him as much as we might otherwise have done so.

I'm hoping the fact he was badly utilised for most of the season means we don't miss him as much as we might otherwise have done so.
    I know what you mean. As a fellow Dutchman practically, and seeming to be good mates with Rodders - his presence might've been good for squad balance and team spirit. Seemed like a popular player among the players.
    I'll miss any player who can dig you out of a whole with a bit of magic...

I recognise he wasn't anywhere near consistent enough for a team that wants to be top 2, before anyone wastes their time pointing this out
    Last edited by the_anticlough; 23-06-2021 at 09:17 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast