+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We Are A Laughing Stock

But now it is very very very VERY close!

Come on. How long does it take?

Can anybody inform me why we can't just take the £2 million out of the £5 million that Lai still owes to the club to pay the compensation to Barnsley. I manage my own finances quite well but I have no knowledge of how the business side of any institution is run. This situation is becoming more farcical by the hour.
    I also would like to know the situation regarding season tickets. Am I correct in the fact that we don't yet know how many fans will be allowed in stadiums and what will happen if more fans purchase season tickets than are allowed to attend? Having said this, the absolute chaos at the Albion is certainly making me think twice about purchasing one anyway. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Just wish you would hurry up n finish this deal.. we can then move on. You can crown us champions on the last day...( jokes hide the pain) youll probably be getting Mowat too as i feel he will follow Val. As ive said before good luck in all but 2 of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    But now it is very very very VERY close!

Pathetic!! The club really want to sell season tickets - what a joke!! Whilst I disliked Dowling full respect to him for walking away from this shambles!

Walk away Valerie

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Pathetic!! The club really want to sell season tickets - what a joke!! Whilst I disliked Dowling full respect to him for walking away from this shambles!

Valerie needs to tell us to shove it-he has seen the way we operate- he must know it will be like drawing teeth getting players in or out.

Season tickets- don't - we have to protest this ownership somehow

No manager , no season tickets, no football brain or the board - & we are aiming @ a return to the premiership- wakey wakey!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Just wish you would hurry up n finish this deal.. we can then move on. You can crown us champions on the last day...( jokes hide the pain) youll probably be getting Mowat too as i feel he will follow Val. As ive said before good luck in all but 2 of the season.
    Well it's been about 200 years since we last won at Barnsley, so you'll probably be fine with the home game

Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post
    Valerie needs to tell us to shove it-he has seen the way we operate- he must know it will be like drawing teeth getting players in or out.

Season tickets- don't - we have to protest this ownership somehow

No manager , no season tickets, no football brain or the board - & we are aiming @ a return to the premiership- wakey wakey!!!!!

Well here we go......... and so will Val- when he gets the cold water reality check-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)