+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Reedtz Bros. statement re. Viborg FF

Shows that they are not short of a few green Queens, or crispy Krone.

Notts up for sale within 18 months then.

Why would you persist with Notts when you can co-own/run a club in your homeland, trying to make them competitive against the larger Danish sides.

Probably just the eternal pessimist in me but I have a bad feeling about this.

Notts County Fans

notts|county|fans - noun

The tendency to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen.

”The purchase cast an air of Notts County Fan pessimism over the future of the club”

I don't see them getting rid of Notts because they have a part in another club, alot of owners do thesedays. If it came to it and they wanted out one day then I trust them to leave us with someone decent. I don't think that'll happen for a few years yet so I wouldn't worry at the moment if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I don't see them getting rid of Notts because they have a part in another club, alot of owners do thesedays. If it came to it and they wanted out one day then I trust them to leave us with someone decent. I don't think that'll happen for a few years yet so I wouldn't worry at the moment if at all.
    Exactly this.

Quote Originally Posted by AllNottsAreWe View Post
    Notts up for sale within 18 months then.

Why would you persist with Notts when you can co-own/run a club in your homeland, trying to make them competitive against the larger Danish sides.

Probably just the eternal pessimist in me but I have a bad feeling about this.
    Notts are way bigger than Viborg currently, when we eventually find success we will be even bigger, just look at the gates in the L2 play off season, just imagine what we can get further up the ladder

Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy View Post
    Shows that they are not short of a few green Queens, or crispy Krone.
    The 2 bros aren't particularly 'rich'. not by football owners standards, anyrode. We never did find out for deffo where the money is coming from. Wonder if we ever will?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    The revenue of the Danish Superliga is about the same as that of League 1 and about a quarter of that of the Championship.

Add to that the fact that Viborg average lower attendances in their top league than Notts do in the National League.

There is a much easier route to the Champions League from the Danish league, but Danish teams have got to the group stage only 8 times in the competition's 28 year history.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    The 2 bros aren't particularly 'rich'. not by football owners standards, anyrode. We never did find out for deffo where the money is coming from. Wonder if we ever will?
    Probably the Brothers Billionaire father

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Probably the Brothers Billionaire father
    Nah, far too obvious and connection.

The mystery continues

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast